Prime Ronaldo worth it?

uhMaZiiNq
11615 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 2018
Not even sure if I can do it but if I sell everything I'll have like 900k I think + tots Gomez/ tots De Ligt and Zanetti to trade in. Would only keep Dybala and Sane and would have to build a team from nothing afterwards. Probably a bad idea but talk me in or out of it (if I even have enough that is) even if the packs are bad it looks like at least 100k back I would think? thanks

Comments

• Jfo88
    22619 posts Club Captain
    Is he worth it probably yes. One of the best cards I've ever used. That being said even the best players in the game get boring after a while. I would advise against dumping all your coins into an untradeable.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Is he worth it probably yes. One of the best cards I've ever used. That being said even the best players in the game get boring after a while. I would advise against dumping all your coins into an untradeable.

Really wish I could afford to just get the 94. Couldn't pack him in World Cup to try either (even though I'm not sure in that gameplay it would've even mattered)
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Tough because it’s most/all of your coins, but he’s definitely worth it. He cost me around 3mm and I don’t regret it for a second.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Tough because it’s most/all of your coins, but he’s definitely worth it. He cost me around 3mm and I don’t regret it for a second.

Literally all of it lol unless the packs hit big time but can't count on that of course
  • SweetJesus101
    1357 posts Professional
    well,you need another 4 icons,wich is cost around half of your coins you have now. :D
  • uhMaZiiNq
    well,you need another 4 icons,wich is cost around half of your coins you have now. :D

Futbin says it's like 1.3 so I'm sure Zanetti and the 2 tots knocks off at least 200k + at least 100k back from the packsZ like I said though if I can do I won't have anything left unless I get super lucky
  • ManTrain
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    At this stage in the game why not? Game is stale and it might be more fun to do some time of RTG with him
  • uhMaZiiNq
    ManTrain wrote: »
    At this stage in the game why not? Game is stale and it might be more fun to do some time of RTG with him

Kinda was my thinking in a sense. I have a pretty good team right now with dybala, son and 87 ADP up top and tots pjani and 88 vieira but I'm not having a ton of fun with this team and idk why
  • CR7BRUH
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    My good god did him Monday best player I've played with goat R9
  • uhMaZiiNq
    CR7BRUH wrote: »

You got a good team around him?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    So miscalculated and it's more like 800k that I'll have. Yeah think I gotta scrap this idea lol not happening with that
  • PelzyWelzy
    9464 posts League Winner
    Probably alone here, but I honestly preferred the 90 version.. completely ridiculous when you compare the stats, weak foot etc but yeah - there’s just something about that card for me.
  • CR7BRUH
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    CR7BRUH wrote: »

You got a good team around him?

Yes

TOTS Son- Prime R9
    Prime Ronaldinho
    Prime Gullit TOTS De Bruyne Prime Henry
    TOTS Mbabu Prime Maldini Prime Rio TOTS Walker
    Begovic

I literally just sold 88 Vieira yesterday as I am on the verge of completing his Prime so just put untradable tots De Bruyne in atm
  • cube_mine
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    according to my last three games where the oponant dominated with him, yes
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    I was tempted to do him as well, but it would probably mean downgrading TOTS Messi to the 96. I've got Gullit, Vieira & TOTS Suarez so it'd be a good team around him
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Alongside Gullit, Vieira and Maldini, top 4 best players in the game, cannot be replaced, imo, he's a class above anybody, 100% worth it
  • Orison
    48576 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Alongside Gullit, Vieira and Maldini, top 4 best players in the game, cannot be replaced, imo, he's a class above anybody, 100% worth it

Nah. Tots Neymar is a better card. Atleast Neymar runs instead of just chilling there doing nothing.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9464 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Nah. Tots Neymar is a better card. Atleast Neymar runs instead of just chilling there doing nothing.

Agreed.

TOTS Neymar is a ridiculous card, best I’ve used (was jammy enough to get him in the second Ligue 1 SBC) all year, and by a distance.
  • Bowden92
    edited June 2018
    Hmm, I'll be honest and admit I did forget about Ney :/

He's certainly in the top 5 fun players I've ever used, R9s strength helps me out alot though, but Neys speed and dribbling speed is freakish.
  • VICTAAAA
    10778 posts Has That Special Something
    He’s so f**king broken its amazing. Left foot, right foot, pick a corner and score.
  • Denz
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do you think you will enjoy the game more with him or with a few tots. Did it during the crash and he is of course a terrific card.

Go for it. What else you going to do at this point.
  • caedite
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get Neymar, best attacker in FUT.
  • Finesse_4days
    7194 posts Big Money Move
    caedite wrote: »
    Get Neymar, best attacker in FUT.

cough cough Tots and Toty Ronaldo
  • Cantonas Collar
    1550 posts Play-Off Hero
    He’s in the bracket of very special players who scores some ridiculous goals.

Gullit is better than him though. TOTS Aguero and Suarez are also better for me.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4687 posts National Call-Up

Gullit is better than him though. TOTS Aguero and Suarez are also better for me.
    I can concur TOTS Aguero is amazing

• Finesse_4days
    edited June 2018

gullit at striker? and which version? because I'm thinking of either getting the 90 or prime and I'm not sure whether to play at cdm or striker? Bear in mind ive got tots dybala and tots Ronaldo untradeable so he d have to be better than dybala at striker.
  • Zolifc
    786 posts Semi-Pro

This
  • caedite
    488 posts Sunday League Hero

I play Neymar LST (7 Chem) and 99 CR7 RST. Neymar's gpg is nearing 0.5 more than CR7 and he's 10x as fun.
  • Finesse_4days
    caedite wrote: »

I play Neymar LST (7 Chem) and 99 CR7 RST. Neymar's gpg is nearing 0.5 more than CR7 and he's 10x as fun.
    it depends on play style as I have tots Ronaldo striker and he is an absolute killer with like 1.2 goals a game and is the complete player.
  • Bowden92
    I'd take Neymar over tots Ron every Time