Flash SBCs

Rajivvv86
1500 posts Play-Off Hero
I just competed one which ended around 15 or 30 minutes ago for a premium gold pack. 11 players, max 3 from same league, 3 rare. You could use bronze players.

Not sure if anyone else did it or if theres more coming out but do keep a look out.

Comments

• GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks for the heads up mate, didn’t realise they’d started so shall keep an eye out now
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »
    I just competed one which ended around 15 or 30 minutes ago for a premium gold pack. 11 players, max 3 from same league, 3 rare. You could use bronze players.

Not sure if anyone else did it or if theres more coming out but do keep a look out.

Could have let us know before it ended? Haha
  • VagisilFC
    1403 posts Professional
    Do you guys/girls get the feeling that EA will be mainly doing these during WC matches to retain engagement?

Like UCL, WC matches are one of the few things that will drag away the addicted.
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Wouldn't be smart of them, the first thing a lot of people will feel like doing after watching a wc match is play fifa, not during
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Is there even a point? Nothing in packs that's worth anything. Not even special cards. You pull a 86 rated card now that's not even worth more than the 7,5k pack itself!
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    my theory is EA needs to keep the addicts hooked
    they are trying everything and anything at this point to keep FP points selling!
  • nj10
    Idek wrote: »
    Wouldn't be smart of them, the first thing a lot of people will feel like doing after watching a wc match is play fifa, not during

Or play irl?
  • Idek
    nj10 wrote: »

Or play irl?

When I was younger sure, too lazy now :D
  • VagisilFC
    1403 posts Professional
    Is there even a point? Nothing in packs that's worth anything. Not even special cards. You pull a 86 rated card now that's not even worth more than the 7,5k pack itself!

There are plenty of players that I have not pulled and SBC's I haven't completed.... and from this I can tell you nearly every 86 rated player is worth at least 10K min in the market. The WC crash has eased off as enough people have come back to FUT from WCUT and less FUT packs are being opened from the WCUT bonus packs
  • nj10
    edited June 2018

Or play irl?

Haha fair enough, I always just try and play whenever I can and I'm 27. Pretending to be dyzuba tonight

Annoying when you play a game of Fifa after watching a good game.

You want to have a good game and the other person plays PTB counter
  • Idek

Or play irl?

Haha fair enough, I always just try and play whenever I can and I'm 27. Pretending to be dyzuba tonight

Annoying when you play a game of Fifa after watching a good game.

You want to have a good game and the other person plays PTB counter

Yeah I get that, most of the time when I get the urge to play fifa one or two games later I'm wondering why I bothered
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero

Could have let us know before it ended? Haha

Sorry man. When I came on I had only 10 mins to complete it so I was busy finishing it and only came on the forum later.

Seems like there's nothing going on right now with these flash sbcs.

Surely there's someone else who did it apart from me. I couldn't have been dreaming.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    I believe I checked a few times before during after game and didn't see anything. Maybe I missed like a 45 minute window though.
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Someone on reddit suggested that it may have been during half time.
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Someone on reddit suggested that it may have been during half time.

Was indeed. I missed it as well.
  • regia5bg
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    When I noticed there was a new SBC there was just 1 minute remaining, ending at .15, never seen before xD

Not a big loss anyway.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    VagisilFC wrote: »

There are plenty of players that I have not pulled and SBC's I haven't completed.... and from this I can tell you nearly every 86 rated player is worth at least 10K min in the market. The WC crash has eased off as enough people have come back to FUT from WCUT and less FUT packs are being opened from the WCUT bonus packs

Majority of 86 rated players are between 5.5-7.5k
  • kraid
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    d749bb46d89be6229401e35bee404f13.png
  • Denz
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite

Nothing most people would use, I could pull gold cr7 now and it be pointless other than the coins and that is obviously very very unlikely.
  • Cook1979
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Another
  • Jordy91
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Unless Ive missed a few of them, are the flash SBCs only live when theres a game on?
  • CeeQue
    10801 posts Has That Special Something
    Jordy91 wrote: »
    Unless Ive missed a few of them, are the flash SBCs only live when theres a game on?

Seems to be after the games. Yesterday's flash was up for like 15 mins no one saw.
  • JED_JD
    1569 posts Fans' Favourite
    Another flash sbc up now. Problem is no one is tweeting when they go live
  • Matt89
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It still going, a few minutes left...
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    I got Dost :D
  • VagisilFC
    1403 posts Professional
    Are they only available on Console because I couldn't see it through App
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Did it with a couple of seconds left. Rare Gold pack. Won't open until there's anything worthwhile in packs tho, like some WC special cards after the group games or something.
  • VagisilFC
    1403 posts Professional
    kraid wrote: »
    d749bb46d89be6229401e35bee404f13.png

That is a console list.

PC most are around 9.9K lowest bin which means on average they are a little higher.
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is tricky...perhaps the only way is to check just before the game, during half time and after the game. Not quite sure how else to do it as there's no notification whatsoever.
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    This is tricky...perhaps the only way is to check just before the game, during half time and after the game. Not quite sure how else to do it as there's no notification whatsoever.

Futbin. They're always pretty quick and up2date.
    https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges