OT - OFFICIAL WC HYYPEEE THREAD - Come & join inside for WC HYPE content and chat

krappen07
5777 posts Big Money Move
edited June 14

To kick things off, if you are currently not feeling any sort of hype for WC, please execute the following steps, in said order:
  1. When you get a moment, go into a secluded place, free of visible and audible distractions.
  2. You will need an electronic device with internet connection, preferably minimum 13" screen, and headset with good sound or a home theater installment.
  3. Close your eyes, and take 3-5 proper deep breaths.
  4. Watch this link
  5. If you still don't feel any hype after completing all these steps in order, please repeat steps 3 & 4 at least 2-3 more times until you reach hype level.
  6. If you've completed all the above steps but yet haven't reached the desired WC HYYPEEE feeling, please consult your local doctor.

More hype content to be added. Please stay tuned, and do your share in contributing to WC HYYPEEE!!
Post edited by krappen07 on

Comments

• Waspy
    3685 posts National Call-Up
    im hyped........3-4 weeks of constant football. Im just wary of the post World Cup blues..... the crash is really hard :#
  • Manda1997
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 14
    As an Australian I’m not expecting much, would hope to see us at least take a point though

4 points is possible but not expecting it at all
    Post edited by Manda1997 on
  • mHazard
    13735 posts Has That Special Something
    Super pumped!!

BBB Hype! Bets, beer and ball, folks!

:sunglasses:
  • krappen07
    Waspy wrote: »
    im hyped........3-4 weeks of constant football. Im just wary of the post World Cup blues..... the crash is really hard :#

Oh, I know.. we gotta sort something out to soften the blow back to reality! Dutily noted

• krappen07
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    As an Australian I’m not expecting much, wolf hope to see us at least take a point though

4 points is possible but not expecting it at all

Hey, I'm practically Swedish, and even though Sweden eliminated some heavyweights coming into the tourney, having Germany Mexico & Son Korea doesn't bode well either.

I'm having more fun rooting for players I like watching irl, like Egypt for Salah would be dope. Or just fun footballing teams to watch, like Brazil are very entertaining.

Just chuck another shrimp on the barbie and hope a dingo doesn't eat a baby B)
  • krappen07
    mHazard wrote: »
    Super pumped!!

BBB Hype! Bets, beer and ball, folks!

:sunglasses:

Oh yeah, that's the way to go! B)

Adding Barbecue, babes and beer-belly to my BBB
  • Pxul_
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    Waspy wrote: »

• Sirin
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    So dissapointed that my country didn't even qualify. Nonetheless pretty hyped, will watch every match if i can and i'll be cheering for Brazil, think they have a good chance of winning.
  • Mini_Miudo
    7527 posts League Winner
    I'm really hyped. Rooting for Portugal of course, but I'd like to see Egypt and Senegal doing well for my boys Salah and Mané. :)
  • Pxul_
    35198961_616288432068697_3563651905861189632_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=f0779adef7a98dea63504238056a455f&oe=5BAD8DE5
  • mHazard
    :joy:
  • krappen07
    Sirin wrote: »
    So dissapointed that my country didn't even qualify. Nonetheless pretty hyped, will watch every match if i can and i'll be cheering for Brazil, think they have a good chance of winning.

Which country is that m8?
  • Pxul_
    34756437_1038414912980274_4720256293384749056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5cabf93d7ae56794041caa2fa6efacf2&oe=5BBCECCE
  • krappen07
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    35198961_616288432068697_3563651905861189632_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=f0779adef7a98dea63504238056a455f&oe=5BAD8DE5

:D
    Hey, whatever gets them through their cloudy rainy days
  • krappen07
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    I'm really hyped. Rooting for Portugal of course, but I'd like to see Egypt and Senegal doing well for my boys Salah and Mané. :)

I honestly think Senegal may be a dark horse in the tournament (no pun intended :# )
    They look decent tbf
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    10002 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm hyped! Non stop football. I'm in the UK so it will be a pleasant change from my newsfeeds being filled with love island nonsense
  • krappen07
    I'm hyped! Non stop football. I'm in the UK so it will be a pleasant change from my newsfeeds being filled with love island nonsense

HYYYPEEE

giphy.gif
  • RedKos
    1182 posts Professional
    I was looking forward to the last highlights of Iniesta in a great stage (kinda like Zidane in 2006) and the likes of him, Isco, Thiago, Silva, Asesnio etc just dancing around with the ball. In I way I was hoping for some old Barcelona gameplay now that our midfield has lost its former identity.

I can't see how come Spain will recover from the Lopetegui shitshow, though. Spain got hit by one of the biggest and shadiest psychopaths in the world, RM chairman, wich proves again that Real has transcended countries, agencies, and even people aweraness, as I've been teaching in here since the Benatia pen. And Portugal is waiting right away with Guedes plus that guy Cristiano.
  • Stevie_G
    603 posts An Exciting Prospect
    krappen07 wrote: »

I honestly think Senegal may be a dark horse in the tournament (no pun intended :# )
    They look decent tbf

Totally agree, they've got some real battlers in midfield/defence then some genuine pace and skill up front. On my predictions we're looking at an England vs Senegal R16 clash, I'd give them a real shot. I hope they go far. What an interesting Group H we have - Colombia are being heavily underestimated IMO, they're also good shot to get through to the QF.

RedKos wrote: »
    I can't see how come Spain will recover from the Lopetegui shitshow, though. Spain got hit by one of the biggest and shadiest psychopaths in the world, RM chairman, wich proves again that Real has transcended countries, agencies, and even people aweraness, as I've been teaching in here since the Benatia pen. And Portugal is waiting right away with Guedes plus that guy Cristiano.

Yeah, absolutely awful what happened. I can't see Spain going far, if they lose to Portugal they'll probably be up against Uruguay in the R16. With the state of affairs in their team, I can't see them being up for such a heavyweight clash.

I'm tipping France to win it myself. Not many seem to agree with me (and that's totally fine) but I reckon their loss in the Euros might give them the urge to go one better. In a France v Germany final/semi final, I reckon Germany's loss of Neuer/Lahm/Schweiny from their WC winning side is going to be hard to replace, they were absolute warriors. France have a brilliant young squad but they're also experienced, I reckon Griezmann's going to tear the WC up. Hopefully he spares us Aussies this week though, come on Aussies!
  • HBK1925
    1736 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is this gonna be the place to talk about the actual wc?
  • CeeQue
    7742 posts League Winner
    HBK1925 wrote: »
    Is this gonna be the place to talk about the actual wc?

Make it official
  • Sirin
    krappen07 wrote: »

Which country is that m8?

The Netherlands :'(
  • CeeQue
    7742 posts League Winner
    Russia starting off right
  • Mini_Miudo
    7527 posts League Winner
    Russia and Saudi Arabia both playing pretty bad though.
  • Jason1986
    6556 posts Big Money Move
    Russia and Saudi Arabia both playing pretty bad though.
    Much like their human rights violations over the years :no_mouth:
  • HBK1925
    1736 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol at Putin shaking hands with the Saudi Arabia guy.
  • Sirin
    Quite sad for Dzagoev, all that preperation for (probably) just 22 minutes.
  • CeeQue
    7742 posts League Winner

Hamstring on opening day ugh those are painful in general.
  • mHazard
    CeeQue wrote: »

Hamstring on opening day ugh those are painful in general.

Probably won't see anymore minutes. :|
  • HBK1925
    1736 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pretty much group A will be determined by how early can Salah play.