15229 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    On the bright side he's not that good, you're not missing out
  • zSmurlyy
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Aqeel87 wrote: »
    Feel you mate, Finally after nearly 75 tries I got R9 & Henry in my last 3 packs today. I couldn't even react as was done emotionally after so many tries. Yashin is the only one to be pulled yet.
    Hope you pull him GL.

Thanks for your lucky wishes i traded in some high rated players and took a risk and it payed off unfortunately i broke my analog stick a few hours before RIP
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I haven't seen Henry or Yashin yet. Its crazy. I've gotten five Maradonas and no Henry.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    I will say it doesn't surprise me how many times I've packed maradona simply because thinking about the sbc requirements in regular fut, maradona was much easier to obtain than Pele and r9. I have packed three maradonas, four nakatas and four klose's ,1 Ronaldinho. In about 30 total icon packs I have packed every icon except R9 and Pele. Pack weights and luck.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    I haven't seen Henry or Yashin yet. Its crazy. I've gotten five Maradonas and no Henry.

:'(

d30df6e96d91e9e65715c8234b296a2d.jpg
  • DUserUP
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    having repeat runs of maradona and Hernández, last one it was lovely to swap Hernández for another Hernández lol
  • BizzlesLunchB0x
    387 posts An Exciting Prospect
    what's an icon pack?
  • DUserUP
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    what's an icon pack?

world cup mode, sbc icon upgrade. allows you to exchange an 83 rated team for an guaranteed icon
  • ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've done 30-35 and not had a Brazilian or Henry but had the rest numerous times. Maradona 7/8 times
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yesterday i got R9 now i have every available icon, i ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you not that i packed maradona like 20 times, crazy.
  • jackbingers
    896 posts Professional
    It’s completely random. I’ve done it 50+ times, hadn’t packed Maradona but have got him in my last 2...

Still haven’t got Yashin, Henry or R9 though but had dupe of everyone else inc. Pele.
  • Pango
    72 posts Park Captain
    It’s completely random. I’ve done it 50+ times, hadn’t packed Maradona but have got him in my last 2...

Still haven’t got Yashin, Henry or R9 though but had dupe of everyone else inc. Pele.

Nothing random about it.

Like the rest of the game, it's rigged. The only thing that changes is which player is impossible to pack from account to account.

Again, EA's not dumb. They want to you keep spending. They know that alot of people will keep spending to get that elusive *insert name*.

For me, it was Matthaus. However, i just simply quit playing the game altogether when i realized it's just a rat chasing the cheese in an endless maze.

So, thank you, EA for helping me break my addiction to your piece of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ scripted game.

Ban away! This one's not coming back.

Happy cheese chasing for those that keep playing! ;)