90th min strikes again. Thought WC might put an end to it...

jbunnerz
1331 posts Professional
edited June 2018
http://imgur.com/gallery/SyZ2HJt
9jP6MP2.jpg
Really? They even added the timer I long 90s might be over but now they are just more obvious

Comments

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    But I read there were no dramatic moments and the better player always wins?!
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    hayhor1 wrote: »

lol .. the whole game is a series of "moments" to win you need to take advantage of them ..
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    How did that happen? Corner after corner after corner?
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain

The better player does win.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »

Better players win in regular fut too so........
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »

Better players win in regular fut too so........

That mode is pure ❤️❤️❤️❤️, the better player doesn't always win. You can dominate your opponent on stats, still lose. That hasn't happened to me on WC.
  • Aqeel87
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    That update ruined wc gameplay exactly like the first patch ruined regular fut in the beginning, Coincidence? Don't think so.
  • kathers81
    478 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2018
    Good photoshop. It's not the game, it's you.
    You've imagined the 9 minute injury time, instead of 2.
    90th minute includes stoppage time hence so many goals are scored during it and 45th minute.
    There is no scripting or momentum in this game.
    #gitgud
    #mdizzl3
  • Aqeel87
    kathers81 wrote: »
    90th minute includes stoppage time hence so many goals are scored during it and 45th minute.
    #gitgud
    #mdizzl3

In b4 mdizzl3 Hahahaha
  • agentxyz2
    1020 posts Professional
    edited June 2018
    Aqeel87 wrote: »
    #gitgud
    #mdizzl3

In b4 mdizzl3 Hahahaha

I really hope your trolling. Idk if it's photoshopped. But WC mode have blatantly been stretching stoppags time you van LITERALLY see if say 2 extra mins while the clock continues off to 7 mins. For what possible reason would the game be coded to not end remotely close to its intended end.
  • Aqeel87
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    Aqeel87 wrote: »
    #gitgud
    #mdizzl3

In b4 mdizzl3 Hahahaha

I really hope your trolling. Idk if it's photoshopped. But WC mode have blatantly been stretching stoppags time you van LITERALLY see if say 2 extra mins while the clock continues off to 7 mins. For what possible reason would the game be coded to not end remotely close to its intended end.

Mate you didn't get my comment, and I totally agree with what you have said.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    This actually doesn't prove anything wrong with the timer or anything about 90th minute goals because a ref irl doesn't stop a game when there is a scoring opportunity for the team. If it was corners, or a lot of time in the box, fouls, a lot of things could lead to that amount of stoppage time irl.
  • ICUP
    6231 posts Big Money Move
    alanrudy wrote: »
    This actually doesn't prove anything wrong with the timer or anything about 90th minute goals because a ref irl doesn't stop a game when there is a scoring opportunity for the team. If it was corners, or a lot of time in the box, fouls, a lot of things could lead to that amount of stoppage time irl.

Yeah but a ref irl wont say 2 mins added time and because there are constant attacking opportunities drag it out for another 7 minutes.

The timer is trash
  • jbunnerz
    1331 posts Professional

Oh I wish. It was me defending until I finally missed a tackle. Then bang goal.
  • nj10
    2864 posts National Call-Up
    jbunnerz wrote: »

You couldn't get the ball back in 9 minutes?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I scored in the 7th minute of 2 mi utws added on, it was crazy and we kept getting the ball off each other and the ref didn't whistle. I scored, it's the only time I've ever done the apologetic celebration.
  • jbunnerz
    1331 posts Professional
    nj10 wrote: »
    jbunnerz wrote: »

You couldn't get the ball back in 9 minutes?

No I had 2 chances in that time as well