Prime Hernandez or Prime Del P at ST?

jacko1759
359 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone used both at ST? If so, who is the most enjoyable?

Comments

• Ulook92
    11485 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    ADP

I played him at CF for ages and he was great but since i put him at ST with Crespo to accomodate Kaka, he has been even more effective.

I dont think he would be as effective as a lone striker as he need a bit of strength besidr him, but id disregard anyone who says he is not a striker. He still steps up and wins me games.

Also 5* weak foot is a major bonus. Pace isnt everything. APD always gets in behind and gets the goals.

Some.mug like @ORANGEeffect05 would reccomend the 87 but they are just lying to you and themselves :trollface:
  • jacko1759
    Wont lie, I loved using the 87 but want to get rid of my Prime Crespo in an SBC so it’s out of these two!
  • ITSSPENO
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime ADP is awesome, brilliant shooting both inside and outside the box with either foot, he's silky smooth on the ball makes great runs and has 4* skills too.

Only downside is the lack of aerial threat and strength, but I pair him with CR7 and that makes up for it
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    This isn't a troll thread? There's no comparison.
  • jacko1759
    I’d be pairing with CR7 so that’s good - thanks mate!!
  • jacko1759

Whaaaaaaaat
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    jacko1759 wrote: »

Whaaaaaaaat

Hernandez vs ADP... Shouldn't even be in the same statement. ADP is miles ahead.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11272 posts Has That Special Something

Whaaaaaaaat

Hernandez vs ADP... Shouldn't even be in the same statement. ADP is miles ahead.

Hernandez isn't even better than crespo either to keep it real
  • Finesse_4days
    5856 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Hernadez is a better striker for me but maybe that's because i find i need atleast 87 pace on my strikers and good heading ability and agility as i like my strikers to be able to do a bit of everything , prime Adps class at cam but at striker I'm not so sure , id rather have hernadez upfront as he can cause problems to any centre back on the game where as Adp at striker relies on either longshots or bad defending. When i played him striker he played more like a CF so it depends on what you want on a striker because i prefer more out and out strikers.
  • Finesse_4days
    5856 posts Big Money Move

Whaaaaaaaat

As a centre cam or CF yes any where else no he isn't.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    18595 posts World Class
    5* weak foot fetish, ADP tender finish on his right or left foot. Thread is nearly worthy of a ban so take this as a warning :warning:
  • JohnDoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    5* weak foot fetish, ADP tender finish on his right or left foot. Thread is nearly worthy of a ban so take this as a warning :warning:

n-no bias
  • ORANGEeffect05
    18595 posts World Class
    JohnDoe wrote: »

n-no bias

How dare you John.
  • jacko1759
    I’d definitely be using him at ST so will see how he goes! Thanks chaps
  • Hibee
    10941 posts Has That Special Something
    I prefer Hernandez at ST. Have Prime Del Piero but find him way more affective as CAM.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    I use ADP at CF and he's amazing, but I have been torn a new one by Hernandez before.

The 2 most effective Icon strikers that I've faced are Hernandez and Larsson. I don't know what it is, but they always score against me.
  • Diggy
    12904 posts Has That Special Something
    Keep Crespo
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hernandez stinks.
  • GEEMAN04
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’d definitely be using him at ST so will see how he goes! Thanks chaps

How is he going for you as St? Just bored and nearly completed sbc. Is he worth it?