Classic International Heroes?...who? One word, two syllables and we're yours...

alanrudy
1557 posts Play-Off Hero
ZIZOU????!

I know super wishful thinking, haha. Who do you guys think the Classic International Heroes will be though?
Players already in FUT...OR will they be past legends of the WC and they will be Icon like in how they can link in our team?

Comments

• Rickayt
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    They will be already in FUT. It took them to make a new game mode to have Lineker/Klose/Moore added who should of been in the original game.
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rickayt wrote: »
    They will be already in FUT. It took them to make a new game mode to have Lineker/Klose/Moore added who should of been in the original game.

• alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think @krappen07 would submit a starting 11 of RM special cards for this, haha.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Rickayt @DieWölfe14 thanks for answers, that does make sense. Any ideas of some of the players? Robben, Gotze?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    They'll probably already be in FUT, as someone said above, as it's down to the rights that EA managed to get.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    alanrudy wrote: »
    I think @krappen07 would submit a starting 11 of RM special cards for this, haha.

It's like you've known me for years! Gimme a Zizou! <3<3<3
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Mascherano, obviously iniesta and Gotze, Torres or Villa maybe. Possibly podolski, maybe Cassilas.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Podolski! Haha.
  • WarrenBarton
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Podolski! Haha.

He has played in 3 world cups and is now past it. I wouldn’t expect the likes of Neymar et al., to be in it. It will be a load of players towards the end of their careers (apart from Gotze who is still relatively young I suppose)
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mascherano, obviously iniesta and Gotze, Torres or Villa maybe. Possibly podolski, maybe Cassilas.

Either through this or maybe an EOE card looks like we will be getting a more usable Iniesta card! <3
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Podolski! Haha.

He has played in 3 world cups and is now past it. I wouldn’t expect the likes of Neymar et al., to be in it. It will be a load of players towards the end of their careers (apart from Gotze who is still relatively young I suppose)

Yes, he's last it. But he's playing in three WC isn't he a good player for it then?
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Podolski! Haha.

Yeah, it does say players not playing in this world cup. Any italy players come to mind?
  • WarrenBarton
    Podolski! Haha.

Yes, he's last it. But he's playing in three WC isn't he a good player for it then?

Not sure what you mean but I think he was certainly a good player for Germany.
    Podolski! Haha.

Yeah, it does say players not playing in this world cup. Any italy players come to mind?

No iniesta then :'(
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Podolski! Haha.

Not sure what you mean but I think he was certainly a good player for Germany.
    Podolski! Haha.

No iniesta then :'(

Sucks, lol at myself for not putting 2 and 2 together on that one. I'm going to talk to Iniesta and maybe Buffon to see if they'll change their mind and retire to ensure EOE cards. Then, a day after their card they can change their mind :-).