Latest update has broken my game... (Xbox One)

xJOE
361 posts Sunday League Hero
Since that last update my game has been unplayable.

Prior to updating the game worked fine or at least as well as FIFA 18 can... But since that 4.2GB(?) update released on Friday the game just crashes whenever I try and launch it.

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way of fixing it without reinstalling the entire game?

Comments

• I have the same problem but as you can see EA is tryng to hide the problem!!No mention in socials etc...this problem is regarding almost all xbone players!
  • Mine hasn't been working since then either. If they don't fix the problem soon, I will quit playing forever after all I paid for the game to play it, not to stay in my HD occupying GB being useless.
  • xJOE
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2018
    kriskarma wrote: »
    I have the same problem but as you can see EA is tryng to hide the problem!!No mention in socials etc...this problem is regarding almost all xbone players!

All the clowns who are on the @EAHelp twitter are absolutely ******* useless, haven't got a jar of glue.

They just keep telling me that they are aware and the only 'solution' they can suggest is to reinstall the entire game, it's ridiculous. They've ****** the game up good and proper and now I have to just start everything over again