Icon Decisions?

GoalGiant
1703 posts Play-Off Hero
Afternoon guys, currently playing a 4-3-3(2) and like the formation, I’ve got these positions cemented with people never leaving, LW, RW, CM, CM, CDM, CB, CB, RB.

So that leave my striker, goalkeeper and LB position up for grabs. I’m only on 20k and have an icon to dispose of so was looking at icon Sbc’s to fill these positions. I was looking at Carlos for LB, and eventually grind to get someone like Crespo too. Any other ideas?

Just a heads up that I’ve done a lot of icon Sbc’s so choices are low, I’ve dkne Zanetti, Okocha, Rio F, Desaily, Costa, Mattheus, Hernandez, Del P and Bergkamp.

Thanks guys

Comments

• GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unless I just put my spare icon into an SBC for a 100k pack, and then just do Larson or crespo?
  • Laker62
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tbh I don’t think you have any good options here. Larson and crespo aren’t worth it IMO. Gk is not worth putting coins in unless you have some to blow. I think Carlos s your best option at Lb
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    what's your squad atm?
    looks like many ST now better than icons
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Laker62 wrote: »
    Tbh I don’t think you have any good options here. Larson and crespo aren’t worth it IMO. Gk is not worth putting coins in unless you have some to blow. I think Carlos s your best option at Lb

Yeah i mulled it over and stuck my icon into Carlos, now it gives me something worth grinding for. Can’t beleive he will be my 12th icon :scream:
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    letsfifa10 wrote: »
    what's your squad atm?

I went for Carlos mate, GKs are always gonna be bad, and I enjoyed 88 Werner so may buy him back.
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    what's your squad atm?

I went for Carlos mate, GKs are always gonna be bad, and I enjoyed 88 Werner so may buy him back.

Carlos sbc at 426k, when you can buy him for 380k?
    any good?
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    what's your squad atm?

Carlos sbc at 426k, when you can buy him for 380k?
    any good?

Yeah I chose SBC as it let’s you work towards him, as I struggle to build up amounts of coins :lol:
    Still working on him but will let you know!