WL requirements full national team is a Terrible Idea .

Swagster123
1244 posts Professional
edited June 13
what about the people with untradeables that is not fair yo thats the only mode i play !!!!!!

Comments

• Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    you guys are messed up for doing this !!!
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    so the people who cant afford fifa points are screwed .
  • Senth6
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol imagine me spent last penny doing maldini sbc before coming on holiday then reading about this, been using phone app listing consumables and everything in club for 1 week now, managed to scrape a German squad together, still on holiday until Monday so missing out the 1st one and gona bang the 2nd one
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    Senth6 wrote: »
    Lol imagine me spent last penny doing maldini sbc before coming on holiday then reading about this, been using phone app listing consumables and everything in club for 1 week now, managed to scrape a German squad together, still on holiday until Monday so missing out the 1st one and gona bang the 2nd one

bro i dont know what im going to do got TOTS mertens in my monthly untradeable huge game changer tots immobile untradable naldo savic potm salah zaha baby icon henry all from sbcs
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    edited June 13
    it should be at least 4 or 5 of the same nationality in a sqaud not the whole damn sqaud
  • Senth6

bro i dont know what im going to do got TOTS mertens in my monthly untradeable huge game changer tots immobile untradable naldo savic potm salah zaha baby icon henry all from sbcs

F
    Feel ya pain hopefully it only until end off wc
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional

F

i guess my WL leauge is done very ticked off i play for the coins 40k of coins comes a long way my friend
  • Senth6

F

i guess my WL leauge is done very ticked off i play for the coins 40k of coins comes a long way my friend

F

F

Apparently world cup mode is way to go to make the coinage quick, buy I asumme that mode is no longer fun for those who didn't play from beginning
  • Ishibum
    10370 posts Has That Special Something
    My normal team has 9 untradeable players yet I can put a team together for this?

The only bad thing about this idea is the fact they didn't do more WLs with different requirements
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    Ishibum wrote: »
    My normal team has 9 untradeable players yet I can put a team together for this?

The only bad thing about this idea is the fact they didn't do more WLs with different requirements

lucky you lol all my players are good untradeables some people just get random good players
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    edited June 13
    i just got some good players because of the market crash for WL. what a punch in the face bro
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    i guess no point in playing my fifa now might as well sell it
  • Momus
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think they should have done these requirements early on in the game as it would have made futchamps more fun as opposed to playing against the same Jesus, Martial, Bakayako etc teams.

However, now is the time where everyone has got their end game squad, with a lot of variety too due to TOTS cards, so enforcing this requirement now is stupid.

• Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional

F

F

F

Apparently world cup mode is way to go to make the coinage quick, buy I asumme that mode is no longer fun for those who didn't play from beginning

yeh i just face OP icon teams in WC mode so i just didnt bother playing .
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    edited June 13
    Momus wrote: »
    I think they should have done these requirements early on in the game as it would have made futchamps more fun as opposed to playing against the same Jesus, Martial, Bakayako etc teams.

However, now is the time where everyone has got their end game squad, with a lot of variety too due to TOTS cards, so enforcing this requirement now is stupid.

the requirement is dumb at least like 4 or 5 of the same nationaily im fine with that but man oh man is my blood boiling why didnt they make a weekend leauge for WC mode instead of forcing us to play a variation of the world cup in weekend leauge
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    now they are just making the margine of people who play WL even smaller then before and everyone is going to basically have the same op national team. TOTS Players change the game and the players that you never used are actually useable but now with this restriction my summer is ruined
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    my summer was going to be fifa, women and booze . now its just women and booze thanks EA
  • Gorda
    2870 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont like it either, i want to play with My icons and tots not buy a whole new team for this. I am going for booze and women this weekend instead Of FIFA.
  • Senth6
    my summer was going to be fifa, women and booze . now its just women and booze thanks EA

Xd way to go son, on holiday now it's just gf and booze for 2 weeks now

• Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    edited June 13
    Gorda wrote: »
    I dont like it either, i want to play with My icons and tots not buy a whole new team for this. I am going for booze and women this weekend instead Of FIFA.

defeats the whole purpose of TOTS players all the hype was for them to lead to having restrictions to WL makes no frigin sence only selected few that are too over priced tots and that people can afford with the coins they have will be used .
  • AFC_95
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    It's actually a good thing. Makes it a bit fairer as you can't use full icon teams etc.
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    edited June 13
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    It's actually a good thing. Makes it a bit fairer as you can't use full icon teams etc.

understandable but every other time they had restrictions in the DKT you only had to have few players not the whole sqaud . i have untradeables from my monthly rewards and guaranteed sbc untradeables ive played every weekend sometimes i have time only to play 15 games in total and sometimes i have time to play and get 21 wins. i like the competition now im stuck having to grind out seasons to get coins to have a full national squad soo dumb and im not doing that . my whole sqaud is from grinding the game out
  • AFC_95

understandable but every other time they had restrictions in the DKT you only had to have few players not the whole sqaud .

True. I get your point but it's still better for people who haven't been able to get the best teams in the game
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    edited June 13

understandable but every other time they had restrictions in the DKT you only had to have few players not the whole sqaud .

True. I get your point but it's still better for people who haven't been able to get the best teams in the game

not really cause people are going to still have over top national sides with icons literally anyone with icons is going to use france or Brazil sqaud so its not going to be even your just going to get same team every other game and that gets annoying asf .
  • AFC_95

not really cause people are going to still have over top national sides with icons literally anyone with icons is going to use france so its not going to be even your just going to get same team every other game and that gets annoying asf .

Meh. You're right lol. They should have like two icon rule or something. But they'll never do that.
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    edited June 13

not really cause people are going to still have over top national sides with icons literally anyone with icons is going to use france so its not going to be even your just going to get same team every other game and that gets annoying asf .

Meh. You're right lol. They should have like two icon rule or something. But they'll never do that.

exaclty they should of banned icons from WL and made it so you had to use players that are playing in the World cup i wonder whos stupid idea was this to make a one nation side
  • AFC_95

exaclty they should of banned icons from WL and made it so you had to use players that are playing in the World cup i wonder whos stupid idea was this to make a one nation side

It's what they should do but they won't as allowing icons in WL will get people to spend more money. They brought WL into FIFA as a way to make more money. That's not what an eSport should be.
  • Swagster123
    1244 posts Professional
    edited June 13
    even like a PTG restriction were you had to have a least like 3 or 4 in the sqaud like whats the point of those cards now
  • Tennster10
    880 posts Semi-Pro
    I am looking forward to it. And WC is only every 4 years.
  • GoalGiant
    1652 posts Play-Off Hero

Let’s not lie here, we all know it’s just gonna be booze