Suggestions for FUT 19

Evaggelistis
153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Maybe remove the Packs, the fp and market completely. Make a server market with fixed prices where rating=price, where all cards are live like PTG and you can also earn players from weekly/monthly objectives and tournaments. Also remove fatigue and remove position change cards.
Overhaul position chemistry and make it also an in (match) game thing where players have more than 1 registered position but different placement gives stay penalty.
And remove the chem style.
With that I could pay an Extra 20bucks for the FUT dlc (live) service per year.

P.S.: Upgrade some servers...
P.S.2: remove the kick off glitches..
P.S.3: ..remove Ptb+counter..

Opinions?

Comments

• Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    After the first sentence i should'be stopped reading.

Why on earth would FIFA get rid of packs and FP which is where they make most of their money from FIFA :s
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    So basically you want a complete new game mode, because all those things you want to change/ruin are the things FUT is completely based on.
  • Numlocked_
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    Apparantly there are rumours about the transfer market being removed in Fifa 19. Nick RTFM talked about it in a video. Only reason I would see for this is the fact that EA are facing difficult times with local legislations about loot boxes...
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    Apparantly there are rumours about the transfer market being removed in Fifa 19. Nick RTFM talked about it in a video. Only reason I would see for this is the fact that EA are facing difficult times with local legislations about loot boxes...

Transfer market will never be removed. It's one of the key factors of FUT.
  • Numlocked_
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2018
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Numlocked_ wrote: »

Transfer market will never be removed. It's one of the key factors of FUT.

Not willingly no. But if the loot box system is completely altered or even removed due to local legislation, I can see them using another system like for example :

1. Every player can always be purchased ingame for a set amount of coin.
    2. Coin can be earned ingame and trough challenges or can be purchased with FP.

Simple way to work around the loot box system being called illegal. You now only buy coin with FP, ergo you know exactly what you get. If they than remove the transfer market, they make you completely dependant on getting coin. This will not drop sales of FP that much i think.