Origin pass premium : what to you think about that ?

Yulianna
238 posts Sunday League Hero
I really don't understand one thing: if I subscribed to Origin pass premium should I also buy Fifa 19 or would it be included in the subscription?
Regards,
Yulianna

Comments

• RadioShaq
    14902 posts Moderator
    Looks like ea access where you get to play games early and then play the game 6-8 months later. I couldn’t find a link for details though. Do you have one?
  • RadioShaq
    14902 posts Moderator
    That says it will be new games. If that’s true then I suppose it will be worth it. It doesn’t say fifa is included although the writer said he plays fifa and madden but I could of missed the list too.
  • Yulianna
    So let's see before paying again and again...
  • 00daniel00
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 2018
    ?????
  • Yulianna
    @00daniel00

Thank you for the explanation.
    Y
  • Denisianes
    8071 posts League Winner
    If you want to play both Fifa 19 and BF5 on release, it's worth it. Otherwise it is not. Pretty simple.
  • lordcrow
    55 posts Park Captain
    The problem is that it's not worth to buy EA's sports games every year because the changes are minimal. Like example next FIFA 19 is literally a joke.I guess only FUT fans who like to give EA tons of money every year will have to buy it. I am playing FIFA career so for me it's like I am buying FIFA once per 3-4 years to actually see any meaningful changes.

Premium sub is only worth if you are going to play 3 or more EA's games and you are really desperate to play them since release, otherwise all new games after a while will transfer to basic sub permanent access.
  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is a scam, dont fall for it...
  • Chubz
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    I had it last year...not sure if its changed (sounds too good to be true to get the full game), but it at least gave me a nice early access head start :) Not sure yet if I am getting Fifa 19...will wait for the web app to get released and usually get early access via the webapp and start trading.
  • MegaGregg
    60 posts Park Captain
    I am subscribed to Origin Premier, now I can play all the new games, including Madden 19 (Hall of Fame Edition) Battlefont II, BF1 with all the expansion and I have already added to my library Fifa 19 ultimate Edition and BF V Deluxe Edition.

Last year I paid the same amount of money just for Fifa 18, so I think origin premier worth it.

origin_premier.jpg

• mirosilva
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    not worth, in addition to expensive the changes of the games each year is minimal and nothing relevant
  • Thamightyboro
    7070 posts Big Money Move
    Totally worth it especially if you pay for the year up front.

Origin access premier £80

FIFA 19 ultimate 70 quid
    Anthem legion of dawn 60
    Bf5 70

Those alone in saving 120 quid on and throw in the 20 quid a year for origin access normal so a total saving of 140 this calender year.

If we're paying monthly then you would be paying 180 for premier so whilst saving your not saving much only really worth it if you're going to take the year option imo

• jajce111

FIFA 19 ultimate 70 quid
    Anthem legion of dawn 60
    Bf5 70

Those alone in saving 120 quid on and throw in the 20 quid a year for origin access normal so a total saving of 140 this calender year.

If we're paying monthly then you would be paying 180 for premier so whilst saving your not saving much only really worth it if you're going to take the year option imo

Anthem + Battlefield V are around 80 quid, not everyone wants ultimate edition of games lel. Furthermore bfv will be **** and anthem could turn out to be like battlefront 2, a lot of microtransactions.

P.S. Ea games are usually mediocre and they contain a lot of microtransactions. So if you buy a game you can request a refund when you find out it is a **** game, but if you have premium nobody will refund you...
  • Daddy
    5500 posts Big Money Move
    jajce111 wrote: »

FIFA 19 ultimate 70 quid
    Anthem legion of dawn 60
    Bf5 70

Anthem + Battlefield V are around 80 quid, not everyone wants ultimate edition of games lel. Furthermore bfv will be **** and anthem could turn out to be like battlefront 2, a lot of microtransactions.

P.S. Ea games are usually mediocre and they contain a lot of microtransactions. So if you buy a game you can request a refund when you find out it is a **** game, but if you have premium nobody will refund you...

If you were to take a vacation is say Russia, Origin premium access costs only 57 Euros.

I am researching on whether i can play the games in english, will update once i research more.

I found a page in german, if anyone can read german, would appreciate your help
  • Carlo
    1433 posts Professional
    Hey guys,

I've got a question:

If I buy the origin access premier will I be able to play the game 3 days before the actual release and don't lose any progress on the game?

I am going to wait for my physical copy but I want to play it 3 days earlier as well and I would like to know if I would be able to have my progress saved and I intend to buy origin access premier?
  • Daddy
    Carlo wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I've got a question:

If I buy the origin access premier will I be able to play the game 3 days before the actual release and don't lose any progress on the game?

I am going to wait for my physical copy but I want to play it 3 days earlier as well and I would like to know if I would be able to have my progress saved and I intend to buy origin access premier?

Why would you buy the physical game if you are going to buy the premier access? Progress will not be lost btw.
  • jajce111
    Daddy wrote: »

FIFA 19 ultimate 70 quid
    Anthem legion of dawn 60
    Bf5 70

If you were to take a vacation is say Russia, Origin premium access costs only 57 Euros.

I am researching on whether i can play the games in english, will update once i research more.

Well for 57euros is definetly worth it, well please tell us when you will know if you can play games in english.
  • Carlo
    1433 posts Professional
    Hey guys,

I've got a question:

Why would you buy the physical game if you are going to buy the premier access? Progress will not be lost btw.

I will buy it only for one month and then stop it.
  • Thamightyboro
    Hey guys,

I've got a question:

Yes can play it way before release think it's more like 7-10 days. Your progress wouldn't be affected.

@EA_Andy confirmed this in a post in the pre launch section.
  • MPleuM
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special

FIFA 19 ultimate 70 quid
    Anthem legion of dawn 60
    Bf5 70

Any news about it ? I heard some people got refunded by EA and all purchases (Access and the games they played) were cancelled when they bought it "in" Russia
  • Carlo
    1433 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    Hey guys,

I've got a question:

Yes can play it way before release think it's more like 7-10 days. Your progress wouldn't be affected.

Just to clarify once again. By saying that my progress wouldn't be affected you mean that whatever I gain during that period before the actual release will be saved, right?

One more thing mate - do you happen to remember where did that Andy post so I can find it out and be 100 % sure? Twitter maybe ?
  • Daddy
    MPleuM wrote: »

FIFA 19 ultimate 70 quid
    Anthem legion of dawn 60
    Bf5 70

Any news about it ? I heard some people got refunded by EA and all purchases (Access and the games they played) were cancelled when they bought it "in" Russia

In the German forums, they said the games are in German so I am assuming English will also be available. I think the refund thing can be solved via chat since I doubt they are prove you were not in Russia
  • jajce111
    Hey guys,

I've got a question:

Just to clarify once again. By saying that my progress wouldn't be affected you mean that whatever I gain during that period before the actual release will be saved, right?

One more thing mate - do you happen to remember where did that Andy post so I can find it out and be 100 % sure? Twitter maybe ?

If you buy one month premium and then you buy full game all your progress and coins will stay, you wont start from the beggining, all your progres from premium acess will carry over when you buy a full game.
  • Thamightyboro
    edited September 2018
    Hey guys,

I've got a question:

Was a forum post I'll dig it out.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/406616/premier-access-standart-version#latest
  • EA_Andy
    3157 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey guys,

I've got a question:

Everything that is saved on our servers for example your FUT content will be saved on your account. So if you buy Premier, then cancel, then re-purchase the game separate on the same account - all your progress will be there.
  • Carlo
    1433 posts Professional
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I've got a question:

Everything that is saved on our servers for example your FUT content will be saved on your account. So if you buy Premier, then cancel, then re-purchase the game separate on the same account - all your progress will be there.

Thank you very much for the clarification @EA_Andy :)))