1 million coins in packs and no Dele Alli - WC Mode

Ghazano
434 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited June 2018
I have got countless duplicates of 84-88 rated cards but not one single 83 rated Dele Alli.

In fact I’m not even sure if he is in packs because of all the people that I have played against no one else seems to have him either.

Not to mention I funnel all my unwanted cards into the European upgrade SBC.

Comments

• Boommaametw3
    2863 posts National Call-Up
    I packed him so many times
  • Oneillr
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Packed him few times as well - still searching for pogba and De Gea- 900k coins spent.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10298 posts Has That Special Something
    Of all the things wrong with the game, this has to be the worst I've seen.

It's an outrage, EA. An absolute disgrace. This guy has spent 1m coins on packs in WC mode and he hasn't got Dele Bloody Alli. You can't keep getting away with stuff like this, I'm in the right mind to contact my lawyers and arrange a class action suit be bought forth.

I demand compensation. Compensation for all. The Weekend League should be extended a further day, free ultimate packs for everybody, give this guy 10 Dele Alli's and free shopping at Tesco's for a year.

He hasn't packed Dele Alli... FML, just when you think it couldn't possibly... Nah I'm done.

FU EA!
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

It's an outrage, EA. An absolute disgrace. This guy has spent 1m coins on packs in WC mode and he hasn't got Dele Bloody Alli. You can't keep getting away with stuff like this, I'm in the right mind to contact my lawyers and arrange a class action suit be bought forth.

I demand compensation. Compensation for all. The Weekend League should be extended a further day, free ultimate packs for everybody, give this guy 10 Dele Alli's and free shopping at Tesco's for a year.

He hasn't packed Dele Alli... FML, just when you think it couldn't possibly... Nah I'm done.

FU EA!

• Jono6989
    331 posts Sunday League Hero

FU EA!

:D
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Packed Dele in a single player pack yesterday.
  • GoalGiant
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why would you even put 1Mil into the game mode
  • Hoopsterz
    2124 posts Fans' Favourite
    GoalGiant wrote: »

Imagine sinking 1m into it hoping to get Alle for an England team and not getting him LOL

Now that is pure class trolling from EA
  • xx_mory_xx
    325 posts An Exciting Prospect
    that is why this mode is so bad you can not built the team you want
  • G000ner
    4781 posts National Call-Up
    I'm sorry I didn't know ea gave out free Dele Alli's to anyone who spends to 1million coins on packs.

• Diggy
    14656 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ve had him 3 times all 3 went into icon SBCs sorry about that
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    the one you want is the one you won't get lol

• fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Have 4 of him hahahaha you’re bad
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Deli who
  • MatteoDiBella
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Op you aren’t missing anything. Used him for a couple games, just waiting to dump him in an icon sbc
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hahaha

I think the futbin database should tell you if he's in the game or not
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same thing for me except I can't get either Dani Alves or a South American keeper over 82.
  • Ghazano
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

Imagine sinking 1m into it hoping to get Alle for an England team and not getting him LOL

I know right I have all the hard ones. Linekar, Moore, 2 Kane’s now, Walker, Sterling etc. but still no Alli.

Come to think of it I don’t even have an Eric Dier either.

I’ll drop 3 million more into packs if that’s what it takes to get Alli.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Ghazano wrote: »
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

I know right I have all the hard ones. Linekar, Moore, 2 Kane’s now, Walker, Sterling etc. but still no Alli.

Come to think of it I don’t even have an Eric Dier either.

I’ll drop 3 million more into packs if that’s what it takes to get Alli.

:D
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    this is killer because there is no market in WC
  • Ghazano
    Same thing for me except I can't get either Dani Alves or a South American keeper over 82.

It took me a long time to get a keeper better than Subasic, but all of a sudden they gave me Neur, Navas, Allison, De Gea, and Courtois.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17051 posts World Class

FU EA!

haha love it, oh I packed Dele Alli and I don't even play WC
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    I can’t get Lukaku
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Not that I want him but I noticed it.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    edited June 2018
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I can’t get Lukaku

I used big Rom in an SBC twice, doesn't matter how many upgrades he gets, will still be a terrible card. Just hit my 6th Klose, used two dupe icons. :'(
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I can’t get Lukaku

I used big Rom in an SBC twice, doesn't matter how many upgrades he gets, will still be a terrible card. Just hit my 6th Klose, used two dupe icons. :'(

I enjoy rom in this game

Although I'm better with big target men as opposed to little fast guys
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    His TOTS is only 150K on normal FUT......

Shame we don't have trading in this mode given the lack of a market...as I'd gladly give you one of my four that are set in my dupe pile
  • Brando69
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2018
    EA FIFA FUT packs (loot boxes) have been declared ILLEGAL by Ministers of Belgium and The Netherlands. Those 2 governments issued laws, clear laws, a week ago (third week of June 2018) enforcing the illegality of loot boxes and requiring EA to eliminate them from games!!!...There is a 800,000 euro fine pending, even a fine up to 10% of EA profit and finally even risk of jail. A consumers class action? It can not be excluded, considering recent issued laws. In the meantime just monitor EA shares prices because investors should sell since the time of easy money with loot boxes is finished!!! Game over!!!