New update, no massage from fifa?

salvadordali1
304 posts Sunday League Hero
What is going on? just donwloaded 3.9GB update and didnt get any message from fifa what is this update about.

Comments

• Chubz
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    I wouldn't mind a massage myself :)

I often find the PC folk only get the notification when its released on the consoles. Go PC!
  • salvadordali1
    probably thats it idk.

but im more interested in new fifa19 price. i see that now is 60€ and some packs, since we know that packs wont be available in next fifa due to "gambling regulative" EA would be at loss without lighting rounds and regular FIFA points pack openings. I just hope that monthly payment is not an option.
  • Chubz
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    probably thats it idk.

but im more interested in new fifa19 price. i see that now is 60€ and some packs, since we know that packs wont be available in next fifa due to "gambling regulative" EA would be at loss without lighting rounds and regular FIFA points pack openings. I just hope that monthly payment is not an option.

Is that confirmed yet, no selling of packs?
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    Nothing is confirmed.
  • salvadordali1
    nothing is comfirmed because they havent made the decision yet. but packing like this year cant leagally be done. maybe if they bend the rules a bit and clearly show what are the pack odds for getting desired player may allow them to introduce packs back.

but what is for sure every game that earn profit trugh loot boxes will be in same dilema risking with fixed price for game and keep their community and probably earn considerably less money or go for money with monthly payment but that will for sure drag away a lot of players. im first to leave if that happens.
  • Alemas_2012
    15159 posts World Class
    Pay Infantino some money and FIFA may give you a massage.
  • Just downloaded an update of about 500mb, the steam controller is unusable. |
    All the other keys except Y are giberish. Also all the audio was muted when the game started.
    weird.
  • Chico21
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I also downloaded that 500 mb update and now when i start fifa 18 it crashes