2018 FIFA World Cup Fantasy Football and Prediction League

Alastair
10264 posts Moderator
edited June 2018
Hopefully World Cup fever is firmly kicking in. With just three days to go today seems like the right day to post the forum games.

The first is the Fantasy World Cup game which works like Fantasy PL. You can join the Fantasy World Cup league here.

The second is the Match Predictor. You have to predict the result of every match in the tournament. You can join the Match Predictor league here.

The final game is the Bracket Challenge. This just needs you to predict the final group standings and knockout results. You can join the Bracket Challenge league here.
Post edited by Alastair on

Comments

• Alastair
    10264 posts Moderator
    I'll tag all the regulars so everyone sees it in time for the start.

If I missed anyone then please tag them as well. :)
  • Ashy
    17516 posts World Class
    Joined all 3, already made my predictions and fantasy team so I'm good to go
  • dannyboy
    13006 posts Has That Special Something
    Will join later
  • ASdoZeR
    1362 posts Professional
    Yeah I'm in for all 3 of them.
  • Wyojasond
    17510 posts World Class
    @Alastair, it won’t let me into the Match predictor or bracket challenge. Need the group codes. Had no issue with the Fantasy team but can’t do the other two.
  • Alastair
    10264 posts Moderator
    edited June 2018
    The league codes are:

<Removed - please PM me for access>
  • Alastair
    10264 posts Moderator
    Could everyone who joined post their team names so we know who is who. There are a lot of signups who I can't identify.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    I have joined as subpop79 if I am not wrong.

I joined bracket challenge and match prediction.

I will try to join fantasy league too... if I find the time for it.

• Ashy
    17516 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    I'm (Ashy9292) Iwobi Wan Kenobi's
  • Stlducks
    7743 posts League Winner
    I joined as stlducks because I am creative like that.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm NjR10Gabriel, hopefully it gives us some lucky now.
  • Wyojasond
    17510 posts World Class
    BigDaddyStet..... B)B)B):D:D:D
  • ale1985bg
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2018
    ale85bg here... I don't remember if I named the team Viva la FIFA or W la FIFA but you should recognize it. :)
  • ASdoZeR
    1362 posts Professional
    I'm in as ASDoZeR because I'm as creative as Stlducks:D
  • JoshDFC
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've joined the fantasy league
  • I joined to predictor as FatihSerkan
  • Alastair
    10264 posts Moderator
    edited June 2018
    So we’ve now got 166 members in the league. :|

I’ve removed the codes from the thread please PM me if you would like access.

I’ll remove everyone I don’t recognise tomorrow (so post in here if you haven’t already).
  • Ashy
    17516 posts World Class
    Yea I was going to say what the hell, imagine 166 active members on here
  • Wyojasond
    17510 posts World Class
    :D:D:D why would people join when they aren’t even active here :D great start in the match predictor. Had Russia winning 3-0 B)
  • Alastair
    10264 posts Moderator
    I've just removed everyone. @DonGabriel I couldn't see you in the fantasy league. Did you only join the predictor?

I've also left in Bharath376 as the name looks familiar but I can't think who it is.
  • Ashy
    17516 posts World Class
    Godin got me a clean sheet, wish I picked Gimenez now thought Godin would be more of a threat scoring a header

My Moroccan defender didn’t pay off so I’ll sub him out soon, same with Nandez and Isco in midfield, currently top though!
  • Wyojasond
    17510 posts World Class
    Ashy wrote: »
    Godin got me a clean sheet, wish I picked Gimenez now thought Godin would be more of a threat scoring a header

My Moroccan defender didn’t pay off so I’ll sub him out soon, same with Nandez and Isco in midfield, currently top though!

Yeah I had Godin too. Ziyech damn near knocked in a goal. Surprised nobody took a flyer on Ronaldo. Perfect captain for day one.
  • ale1985bg
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    My team is s*!t, isn't it?
  • Alastair
    10264 posts Moderator
    This fantasy WC malarkey is easy. Not only is football coming home but fantasy football is also coming home. :)
  • Wyojasond
    17510 posts World Class
    Alastair wrote: »
    This fantasy WC malarkey is easy. Not only is football coming home but fantasy football is also coming home. :)

:D I can’t get the other two games to open. The match predictor hast worked for me since we made our original picks.
  • Alastair
    10264 posts Moderator
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Alastair wrote: »

:D I can’t get the other two games to open. The match predictor hast worked for me since we made our original picks.

Try the app?