OT: Headset - Controller issue

uhMaZiiNq
11669 posts Has That Special Something
So for whatever reason on my elite controller my headset stopped picking up my voice but can still hear everything else. Have tried hard resetting multiple times, it's not on mute, there's no firmware update. It works fine on my other regular controller and my PS4 controller. Googled it and that was no help at all.

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and knows a fix? Has happened to me once before but it just fixed on its own the next day but that wasn't the case this time.

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    14060 posts Has That Special Something
    Slight different but my normal headset did a familiar thing last Wednesday. Wouldn't register the headset when plugged into the controller, couple days later started working again fine.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Slight different but my normal headset did a familiar thing last Wednesday. Wouldn't register the headset when plugged into the controller, couple days later started working again fine.

Yeah everything is working fine but it's acting as if I'm muted basically since that's the only thing that isn't working properly. I'm sure it will randomly start working again but if there's a potential fix that would be nice
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Still hasn't fixed itself :/

Got this controller replaced 3 months ago and looking like I already need another one smfh