• Isco233
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Senth6 wrote: »
    Pack fillers basically

Make packs smaller without that drugs lol
    Thats fqing stupid.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9184 posts League Winner
    When you think about it, chemistry styles are basically training items applied on a permanent basis.

I reckon those should be done away with first.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13954 posts Has That Special Something
    if only they had all player packs too
  • PelzyWelzy
    9184 posts League Winner
    Actually, what really needs to be removed is the sodding Brazilian League Manager Modifier card.

Seriously EA, what is the ****ing point in this? The league isn't even in the bloody game :joy:
  • mdizzl3
    12306 posts Has That Special Something
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Actually, what really needs to be removed is the sodding Brazilian League Manager Modifier card.

Seriously EA, what is the ****ing point in this? The league isn't even in the bloody game :joy:

Haha I've never realised thats in :D
  • Wi1son73
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    I quick sell all these training cards and those manager things ...
    also pointless having different healing cards as 400-500 coins gets you all injuries cards... again pointless!!
    EA should implement( to FIFA19) if a player gets injured, then he misses a few games.
    You take the chance of buying a player that has injury prone trait, even though he is a good player...
  • mdizzl3
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    also pointless having different healing cards as 400-500 coins gets you all injuries cards... again pointless!!
    EA should implement( to FIFA19) if a player gets injured, then he misses a few games.
    You take the chance of buying a player that has injury prone trait, even though he is a good player...

Yes I agree, injuries should actually mean something. If your Ronaldo gets injured it should be frustrating for a couple of games rather than a couple of clicks to heal him! I actually like this from career mode, if you star man goes down you really feel the pain! I'm guessing the WL boys wouldn't like it. People will.moan either way though so might be easier to just keep things the same
  • PelzyWelzy
    9184 posts League Winner
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

It's truly magical stuff from EA, as always :joy:

Can only assume they 'forgot' to amend the code they use for packs after taking the Brazilian League out of the game at the end of 17.

Their incompetence never ceases to amaze me :smirk:
  • mdizzl3

Can only assume they 'forgot' to amend the code they use for packs after taking the Brazilian League out of the game at the end of 17.

Haha. I've also never understood the point of coaches. Do they do anything meaningful?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9184 posts League Winner

Yes I agree, injuries should actually mean something. If your Ronaldo gets injured it should be frustrating for a couple of games rather than a couple of clicks to heal him! I actually like this from career mode, if you star man goes down you really feel the pain! I'm guessing the WL boys wouldn't like it. People will.moan either way though so might be easier to just keep things the same

Yeah, I see where you're coming from with this. But there's one real problem with the idea....

People are ***** :wink:

Bad enough as it is when an opponent you're spanking goes out of their way to start slide tackling and attempting to injure your players - could you imagine how bad it would be if you couldn't heal these injuries? Literally every game you're cruising in would turn in to a blood bath :joy:
  • PelzyWelzy
    9184 posts League Winner

Haha. I've also never understood the point of coaches. Do they do anything meaningful?

Not really, nah... They work in the same way as having 50% manager boosts does to contracts, so like if you applied a +15 pace card or something and had enough coaches to boost that, you'd get an additional +7.5 on top.

Completely pointless. No one uses sub 90 paced players anyway!
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Disagree. People already try to injure your players, it would get when worse if there was an actual consequence.
  • mdizzl3
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Disagree. People already try to injure your players, it would get when worse if there was an actual consequence.

It's part of the real game, it would be a fun addition. Cards should be given out more frequently for dangerous tackles.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

It's part of the real game, it would be a fun addition. Cards should be given out more frequently for dangerous tackles.

Yeah that would work. I just think refs don't call fouls for dangerous tackles lol.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    The other day I packed an Icon manager league card, didn't even know it existed. What's the point of those if icons link with everyone smh..
  • mdizzl3

Yeah that would work. I just think refs don't call fouls for dangerous tackles lol.

It's worse offline I get savaged by the AI
  • Wi1son73
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite

You could implement that too many dangerous tackles causes forfeit... or to many red cards...they done it with people scoring own goals... or if your inactive i.e putting the controller down..
    That could work
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    krappen07 wrote: »
    The other day I packed an Icon manager league card, didn't even know it existed. What's the point of those if icons link with everyone smh..

They help get the icon to 7 Chem when played out of position, but I do agree that there's so much pointless stuff in packs.