Positives of 1 Nation WL

wwffan99tx
700 posts Semi-Pro
edited June 2018
After this weekend of WL I am glad they are changing up WL for the next couple of weeks.

No TOTS Son
No Salah
Very few C. Ronaldo
Very few Suarez
Very few Lozano
Very few TOTS Bailey

I won't miss facing any of these players as I pretty much just played them all 40 times this weekend.

Unfortunately there will be a ton of Bakayoko the next couple of weeks

Edited for language - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Comments

• Purplejacket
    2532 posts Fans' Favourite
    All french, all brazilian, we know who were pkaying.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Won't change anything, you will still end up in the same ranking as this week
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro

I'm rolling with German myself. And no Sane in sight.
  • Lokoplovdiv
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    wwffan99tx wrote: »

Löw, is that you ?
  • Dutch3723
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m going Belgium just for a bit of fun, I’ll probably just get a small handful of wins then walk away as getting quite bored of Fifa right now - fingers crossed wc fever will hit on Thursday!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13462 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm with you OP....sick of the sight of them tonight
  • GEEMAN04
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Agreed.. Bit of a change should be fun. I'm using slivers and bronzes in my team just for a laugh.. I'm normally G1/G2 so will be interesting what il end up lol
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes none of them

But bakayoko, martial (onside), and dembele among other friends will make their rightful return to the rage-quit inducing throne
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Return of Alessandrini
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2018
    After this weekend of WL I am glad they are changing up WL for the next couple of weeks.

No TOTS Son
    No Salah
    Very few C. Ronaldo
    Very few Suarez
    Very few Lozano
    Very few TOTS Bailey

I won't miss facing any of these players as I pretty much just played them all 40 times this weekend.

Unfortunately there will be a ton of Bakayoko the next couple of weeks

Edited for language - EA_Cian

Only to be replaced by;

Jesus
    R9
    Alessandrini
    TOTS Neymar (and other versions)
    Martial
    Bakayoko

TBH, of the 2 lists i don't know which one is worse :(
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • kathers81
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bakayoko/Martial are not as effective as the initial part of the game.
    This will be an interesting weekend league as I managed to build up a really good German team, probably on par with my current team.
    I'm willing to bet it won't make a difference whatsoever to my final position.
  • Waspy
    kathers81 wrote: »
    Bakayoko/Martial are not as effective as the initial part of the game.
    This will be an interesting weekend league as I managed to build up a really good German team, probably on par with my current team.
    I'm willing to bet it won't make a difference whatsoever to my final position.

THIS
  • Rucci
    1457 posts Play-Off Hero
    enjoy tots neymar r9, r10, tots firminho , tots casimero , tots fernandhinho, 98 pele, should i continue ? ^^
  • invictus1
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rucci wrote: »
    enjoy tots neymar r9, r10, tots firminho , tots casimero , tots fernandhinho, 98 pele, should i continue ? ^^
    Yes
  • Nervous_Nick
    5295 posts Big Money Move
    No Larsson = fine wih me.
    I’d rather play against neymar or r9 than Larsson...he always scores against me.
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro

Löw, is that you ?

That made me laugh

Gonna try this team and see how it works out

ST TOTS Gnabry
    ST TOTS Werner
    CAM TOTS Muller
    CM TOTS Reus
    CM TOTS Goretzka
    CDM TOTS Bender
    LB ???
    CB Boateng
    CB ???
    RB TOTS Kimmich
    GK TOTS Ter Stegen

All of these with the exception of BEnder, Boateng, and Ter Stegen are in my normal lineup. Gotta decide who to put at LB and CB still though.

Have enough players in my club to roll with this France team if not having much success with the German squad

ST OTW Mbappe
    ST SBC Griezmann
    CAM TOTS Fekir
    CM TOTS Aouar
    CM TOTS Rabiot
    CDM Prime Vieira
    LB TOTS Roussillon
    CB Prime Blanc
    CB Prime Desailly
    RB TOTS Debuchy
    GK TOTS Lacomte
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator
    Yeah just Jesus, R9, R10 and TOTS Neymar every game...yay :D

The way they’ve done the requirement means there’ll be even less variety than usual.
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator

Löw, is that you ?

That made me laugh

Gonna try this team and see how it works out

ST TOTS Gnabry
    ST TOTS Werner
    CAM TOTS Muller
    CM TOTS Reus
    CM TOTS Goretzka
    CDM TOTS Bender
    LB ???
    CB Boateng
    CB ???
    RB TOTS Kimmich
    GK TOTS Ter Stegen

All of these with the exception of BEnder, Boateng, and Ter Stegen are in my normal lineup. Gotta decide who to put at LB and CB still though.

Have enough players in my club to roll with this France team if not having much success with the German squad

ST OTW Mbappe
    ST SBC Griezmann
    CAM TOTS Fekir
    CM TOTS Aouar
    CM TOTS Rabiot
    CDM Prime Vieira
    LB TOTS Roussillon
    CB Prime Blanc
    CB Prime Desailly
    RB TOTS Debuchy
    GK TOTS Lacomte

Muller CM and Reus CAM surely?! :astonished:
  • Jobiwan
    3247 posts National Call-Up
    In fairness i was complaining but at least i wont be playing tots son thank god hate that guy...
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    In fairness i was complaining but at least i wont be playing tots son thank god hate that guy...

Same, I have the 87. But the TOTS just ruins me...
  • Waspy
    not even bothering playing WL TBH. Hoping the last 1 or 2 players I want will come down a bit over these next 2 weeks due to the requirement. The idea of losing a good amount of coins due to building a team that will tank post WL I just can't be bothered with it.
  • Delboy13710
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    Waspy wrote: »
    not even bothering playing WL TBH. Hoping the last 1 or 2 players I want will come down a bit over these next 2 weeks due to the requirement. The idea of losing a good amount of coins due to building a team that will tank post WL I just can't be bothered with it.

That's my take but I've been buying Brazilian discard informs as I'll know i will want to play but not interested in loosing coins think I'll aim for 14 wins and stop .
  • Waspy

That's my take but I've been buying Brazilian discard informs as I'll know i will want to play but not interested in loosing coins think I'll aim for 14 wins and stop .

yea i've looked at a 100k max budget team (Brazilian) so maybe ill try that out and see if its any good.
  • Delboy13710

yea i've looked at a 100k max budget team (Brazilian) so maybe ill try that out and see if its any good.

So far I've got this 34k
    R10,Firminho and Sandro untradable
    Got 80k plus to work out the rest

IMG_0559.jpg
  • Waspy
    edited June 2018

So far I've got this 34k

IMG_0559.jpg

Not far off what i'll be trying out actually. I'll be rocking the 4-1-2-1-2 however and using Jesus and R9 up top with Giuliano at CAM.

Probably Ederson in net, struggling with a RB though, possibly IF Telles on 7 chem?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88

So far I've got this 34k

IMG_0559.jpg

Willian, fernandinho, David luiz, ederson and maybe bday Peres at RB? @Delboy13710
  • Delboy13710

So far I've got this 34k

IMG_0559.jpg

Not far off what i'll be trying out actually. I'll be rocking the 4-1-2-1-2 however and using Jesus and R9 up top with Giuliano at CAM.

Probably Ederson in net, struggling with a RB though, possibly IF Telles on 7 chem?

Exactly what I was thinking Peres is over priced even at 30k not a fan of playing fullback on the wrong side . So I'm kind of stuck Aswell
  • Delboy13710

So far I've got this 34k

IMG_0559.jpg

Willian, fernandinho, David luiz, ederson and maybe bday Peres at RB? @Delboy13710

Thinking MOTM Fred and Ederson not a fan of Willian or Luiz
    Might change to 4231 use IF Guliano and IF talisca maybe play Dinho on 7chem as striker
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88

So far I've got this 34k

IMG_0559.jpg

Might change to 4231 use IF Guliano and IF talisca maybe play Dinho on 7chem as striker

Yeah it's hard. Didn't wanna throw special card names at you on that budget, so wasn't sure. Can't wait for a united Fred in 19
  • Delboy13710

So far I've got this 34k

IMG_0559.jpg

Yeah it's hard. Didn't wanna throw special card names at you on that budget, so wasn't sure. Can't wait for a united Fred in 19

Yeah I could raise more but Im not willing to commit to much just buying discard informs or close to discard as possible most probably throw them into 1 last icon after, just brought IF Malcom and IF talisca for next to discard
    Yeah they will OP him like they do all united players on FIFA lol