Second Team Ideas

Bowden92
6072 posts Big Money Move
edited June 2018
I bought like 16 - 18 players or so who I rotate for my first team, I basically have everybody I want - All the best primes/tots (R9, Gullit, Ronaldo, Ney, Messi etc) But I'm kinda bored :/ Plus sometimes I try and just steam roller teams because I feel I have the right to win because of my team and I play sh*t.

I wouldn't mind buying another team or two, something abit different, with a few of the Ligue1 or Bundes tots, even the rotw, like I remember tots Muller from 15 was one of my favourite players but I wouldn't put somebody like him in my first team now, interested to see people's teams and how you feel they perform vs your first team.

P.S - Won't be using in WL

Comments

• DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    Try some of the liga nos guys like Brahimi, Fernandes, Telles, Jonas, Dost etc. Can hybrid into a team quite easily.

They were a lot of fun when i used them
  • Bowden92
    Good idea, would be mega cheap aswell, Tbf I bet they perform really well anyway, plus I wouldn't just try and powerhouse my way through teams like I sometimes do now :s
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Purely because of prices I made 4 teams :lol: still got 750k burning in my pocket so tempted to make a 5th as it seems they’ve given up on this side of the game
  • Bowden92
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Purely because of prices I made 4 teams :lol: still got 750k burning in my pocket so tempted to make a 5th as it seems they’ve given up on this side of the game

Care to share ? Or at least the players you like most
  • YOLOT0URE
    Bowden92 wrote: »

Full Brazil is fun but probably slightly inflated rn. Issue is cam (4231) because kaka is awful imo.
    I have full ligue 1 also, packed like 5 untradable so bought the rest for cheap. It’s solid but not amazing and requires a fair bit of patience
    My other side is a Bundes/calcio a 1/2 and 1/2 team in 442. Again, just used my untradables and bought a few round them. I have Werner and Gomez up top so it’s a really quick side as expected just a little bit weak.
    Oh my main team is prem. not really a weak point anywhere imo
  • Bowden92

Full Brazil is fun but probably slightly inflated rn. Issue is cam (4231) because kaka is awful imo.
    I have full ligue 1 also, packed like 5 untradable so bought the rest for cheap. It’s solid but not amazing and requires a fair bit of patience
    My other side is a Bundes/calcio a 1/2 and 1/2 team in 442. Again, just used my untradables and bought a few round them. I have Werner and Gomez up top so it’s a really quick side as expected just a little bit weak.

442 and 4231 are two formations I fancy using aswell TBH, thanks for the ideas :)
  • YOLOT0URE

442 and 4231 are two formations I fancy using aswell TBH, thanks for the ideas :)

My Brazil is
    Alisson
    Matos-Naldo-Maicon-Telles
    Allan-Gustavo
    Talisca-kaka-firmino
    Jonas

Then 442 is
    Handanovic
    Kimmich-Hummels-skirinar-kolarov
    Gnabry-Goretzka-Alberto-insigne
    Werner-Gomez