88 Vieira worth it?

uhMaZiiNq
11648 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 2018
Ignore poll.

So I have 800k and the main untradable I'm building around is TOTS Dybala at CAM and I've come up with a few different teams and it all comes down to is 88 Vieira worth getting instead of somebody like TOTS Suarez or something? Thanks
Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on

88 Vieira worth it? 21 votes

TOTS Suarez + NIF Messi
19%
JoresOkore5Cheetah ThumbsGoalGiantThunder001 4 votes
TOTS Aguero + TOTS Sane
33%
Il THE WOLF lIA Very Pretty Man ROCKNROLLA MasscheranoBradersNolanVflagshipItsOnlyAli 7 votes
Prime Crespo + 88 Vieira + TOTS Sane
23%
killer xaviBlackpoolmonsterRandall FlaggFinesse_4daysPhil0501 5 votes
Other - Elaborate
23%
Jfo88uhMaZiiNqWonderfulwestKnowlesdinhocube_mine 5 votes

Comments

• Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain
    Other - Elaborate
    Cheaper OP TOTS.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    Other - Elaborate
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Cheaper OP TOTS.

Could do that and get 88 Vieira as well? If 88 Vieira is worth it of course over somebody like tots Allan? Allan and 86 Gullit could work instead of vieira with tots pjanic as the other, that lets me get better CBs as well
  • cube_mine
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Other - Elaborate
    none of these options are tots higuain
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other - Elaborate
    cube_mine wrote: »
    none of these options are tots higuain

He looks good but more into the 4* skills agile players. More fun to play with
  • Paawky
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyway to get dybala Messi and aguero together ?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other - Elaborate
    Paawky wrote: »
    Anyway to get dybala Messi and aguero together ?

Not tots aguero
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other - Elaborate
    Can anybody comment on if 88 Vieira is worth it over tots Allan at cdm in a 41212(2) and also if 86 Gullit is worth getting as well?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Haven’t used Allan but from my experience no CDM comes close to Vieira on this game. He’s the best.

86 Gullit is nothing like his 90 or 93, stay away.

I think I’d go for some cheaper TOTS cards rather than spending the majority of your coins on 1 big one.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    Other - Elaborate
    Haven’t used Allan but from my experience no CDM comes close to Vieira on this game. He’s the best.

86 Gullit is nothing like his 90 or 93, stay away.

I think I’d go for some cheaper TOTS cards rather than spending the majority of your coins on 1 big one.

You think 88 Vieira is a game changer though? Him and cheap tots sounds like a solid plan as long as he's worth it. Vieira let's me get De Ligt in on 8 Chem as well just would need to use Buffon (if I go benatia) who I hear is decent but in reality could use any gk and cb that green link

Front 3 with Vieira would shape up to be Lozano, dybala and either Sane who's untradable or spend on Promes
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    Other - Elaborate
    ^

Really all coming down to if Vieira is worth it over getting a pricey attacker
    Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Haven’t played in months but Vieira is always a god. Had the 88 basically the entire time I played this FIFA and he was the most important part of the team except for ADP
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Can anybody comment on if 88 Vieira is worth it over tots Allan at cdm in a 41212(2) and also if 86 Gullit is worth getting as well?

86 Gullit is a fraud card. Stay away.

88 Vieira is definitely worth it though. Best CDM in the game by far. Buy him and see what you have left to upgrade.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other - Elaborate
    Cantona84 wrote: »

86 Gullit is a fraud card. Stay away.

88 Vieira is definitely worth it though. Best CDM in the game by far. Buy him and see what you have left to upgrade.

Yeah Gullit is not in the plans. It's basically just vieira vs tots Suarez at this point
  • Muzza11
    8480 posts League Winner
    Salah
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other - Elaborate
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Salah

Not a fan of one footed players. Already have dybala and Sane for one footed lefties and salah's is even worse
  • Finesse_4days
    7231 posts Big Money Move
    Salah

Not a fan of one footed players. Already have dybala and Sane for one footed lefties and salah's is even worse

I think you should 100% get 88 vieira I just scored a hat trick of absolute beastly goals with him including a 30 yard missile into the top corner. His shooting stat is a lie it feels like 90 so he can pretty much do everything you want a midfielder to do. He is one of the true game changers you can buy up there alongside the likes of tots Ronaldo , prime Ronaldo and prime maldini. Hes someone you should atleast try once.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other - Elaborate
    Salah

I think you should 100% get 88 vieira I just scored a hat trick of absolute beastly goals with him including a 30 yard missile into the top corner. His shooting stat is a lie it feels like 90 so he can pretty much do everything you want a midfielder to do. He is one of the true game changers you can buy up there alongside the likes of tots Ronaldo , prime Ronaldo and prime maldini. Hes someone you should atleast try once.

I think I'm gonna get him. Too bad my Henry didn't sell overnight could've got vieira foe 410 earlier now there's only one on the market and it's extremely overpriced
  • Finesse_4days
    Salah

I think I'm gonna get him. Too bad my Henry didn't sell overnight could've got vieira foe 410 earlier now there's only one on the market and it's extremely overpriced

you'll be able to get him tomorrow for a decent price probably, he makes tots goreztka look like a little kid he is that physically dominant, he is so op its almost a joke .
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class
    Yes, so good.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other - Elaborate
    Salah

you'll be able to get him tomorrow for a decent price probably, he makes tots goreztka look like a little kid he is that physically dominant, he is so op its almost a joke .

Jeez. Anything special about tomorrow that makes you say that?
  • Finesse_4days
    Salah

because weekend league is extended a day some people will be selling there teams tomorrow after they have finished their games to prepare for the one nation weekend league, and also theres never to many people buying on Monday so it is possible to get some good deals .
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other - Elaborate
    Salah

because weekend league is extended a day some people will be selling there teams tomorrow after they have finished their games to prepare for the one nation weekend league, and also theres never to many people buying on Monday so it is possible to get some good deals .

Ah ok thanks. I'll wait until tomorrow to buy the other stuff too I suppose then
  • Finesse_4days
    Salah

Ah ok thanks. I'll wait until tomorrow to buy the other stuff too I suppose then

which henry have you got to sell?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other - Elaborate
    Salah

The Prime that I pulled. Listed overnight for 792 or something and it didn't sell. Ended up selling for 769
  • Knowlesdinho
    10572 posts Has That Special Something
    Other - Elaborate
    Tots Allan, possibly my favourite ever fut player.

It depends on how much you value height.
  • Finesse_4days
    Salah

The Prime that I pulled. Listed overnight for 792 or something and it didn't sell. Ended up selling for 769
    wow, I'm surprised hes that cheap, but I suppose everyone's dirt cheap so it doesn't make a difference.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other - Elaborate
    Salah

wow, I'm surprised hes that cheap, but I suppose everyone's dirt cheap so it doesn't make a difference.

Yeah everything is down. Puts me a little more than what I had before I rinsed every single one of my coins into WC lol so very fortunate to have pulled him. My best pull in any game by FAR. The gameplay in WC is awful to me so happy I can make a normal FUT team again
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Wait you pulled prime Henry? And didnt you just get a super rare card in mut? I don’t wanna hear about pack luck ever again
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other - Elaborate
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Wait you pulled prime Henry? And didnt you just get a super rare card in mut? I don’t wanna hear about pack luck ever again

Yeah lol I've been suffering for 7 years it's my time now. Funny thing is I sold the coins from that MUT pull and then bought a few FIFA packs and got henry lol
  • Finesse_4days
    edited June 2018
    Painter753 wrote: »

Yeah lol I've been suffering for 7 years it's my time now. Funny thing is I sold the coins from that MUT pull and then bought a few FIFA packs and got henry lol

just to let you know hes like 430k now so if you can get him for that I d buy today instead of tomorrow.