uhMaZiiNq
11661 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 2018
Making a new thread with a poll
Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    7231 posts Big Money Move
    90 gullit is like 810k so unless you sniped him for cheaper and then made a 15k team around your dybala and Gomez you couldn't get him. If you are looking for a top tier boss of a Cm or Cdm i think you should get 88 viera as hes around 460k so you could afford him with a decent team around and he is the best player in the game when it comes to intercepting and tackling in the midfield and bullying players off the ball to help stop opposition attacks.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    90 gullit is like 810k so unless you sniped him for cheaper and then made a 15k team around your dybala and Gomez you couldn't get him. If you are looking for a top tier boss of a Cm or Cdm i think you should get 88 viera as hes around 460k so you could afford him with a decent team around and he is the best player in the game when it comes to intercepting and tackling in the midfield and bullying players off the ball to help stop opposition attacks.

True. I thought Gullit was closer to 700 than 800 but I'm sure it's not really worth it I would've played him somewhere up top. 88 Vieira doesn't sound like a bad idea I've never got to use him in any FIFA. Any idea on what to do about the rest of the team if I go that route?
  • Finesse_4days

True. I thought Gullit was closer to 700 than 800 but I'm sure it's not really worth it I would've played him somewhere up top. 88 Vieira doesn't sound like a bad idea I've never got to use him in any FIFA. Any idea on what to do about the rest of the team if I go that route?

fut birthday florenzi is very good for around 70k so id play him next to vieira in a 4222 with dybala left striker and tots immobile right striker with Gomez wide cam on the right and futbirth day di maria on the left with tots or inform roulisson left back and whoever you can afford in defence, probably cheilini motm benatia futbirthday peres and 84 perin in goal
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class

fut birthday florenzi is very good for around 70k so id play him next to vieira in a 4222 with dybala left striker and tots immobile right striker with Gomez wide cam on the right and futbirth day di maria on the left with tots or inform roulisson left back and whoever you can afford in defence, probably cheilini motm benatia futbirthday peres and 84 perin in goal

Sounds a great team, birthday Florenzi is superb & I bought immobile on Friday, what a player he is, totally changed my plans for my second team
  • Finesse_4days
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Sounds a great team, birthday Florenzi is superb & I bought immobile on Friday, what a player he is, totally changed my plans for my second team

I'm tempted to get florenzi cdm instead of tots hamsik to play next to vieira but I'm worried about his height and physicality, you reckon he would work cdm?
  • uhMaZiiNq

I'm tempted to get florenzi cdm instead of tots hamsik to play next to vieira but I'm worried about his height and physicality, you reckon he would work cdm?

Can recommend tots pjanic if you're looking for a serie A cdm with excellent offense
  • Finesse_4days
    edited June 2018

Can recommend tots pjanic if you're looking for a serie A cdm with excellent offense

i tried him and even though he is great at passing he kept on missing shots for me and didn't offer much defensively so if i was to get rid of hamsik i would get Florenzi.
  • uhMaZiiNq

i tried him and even though he is great at passing he kept on missing shots for me and didn't offer much defensively so if i was to get rid of hamsik i would get Florenzi.

Weird he's probably the best shooting mid if used. Allan is excellent as well
  • Finesse_4days

i was playing him on the left maybe that made a difference because on the right i reckon his shot would be better.
  • uhMaZiiNq

i was playing him on the left maybe that made a difference because on the right i reckon his shot would be better.

Possibly. He was scoring at left and right side for me tho
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    Florenzi is just everywhere, think nainggolan last year on steroids. I paid over 300k for him, never tempted to sell & he still makes my team. I play him more of a CM now as I got Vieira
  • uhMaZiiNq
    You guys think getting 88 Vieira is better than getting say Tots Suarez and NIF Messi or something along those lines?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Also I've been using 4231/4222 in World Cup and I don't like it at all. Think I need to use a 41212(2) to be comfortable
  • Finesse_4days
    edited June 2018
    You guys think getting 88 Vieira is better than getting say Tots Suarez and NIF Messi or something along those lines?
    vieira is great but you notice him more in a 4222 or a 442 where he gets on the ball more, id say just get a calico A team since you already have two good tots from the league , get players like tots benatia and tots immobile with 85 blanc Cdm and 87 desailly next to benatia.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    vieira is great but you notice him more in a 4222 or a 442 where he gets on the ball more, id say just get a calico A team since you already have two good tots from the league , get players like tots benatia and tots immobile with 85 blanc Cdm and 87 desailly next to benatia.

The last team I had I used the serie A tots mids and defenders and they were really good. Immobile looks great as well but not sure he's my type of player. Looks effective but boring imo without 4* skills

Re considering doing prime crespo sbc since it's 150k from scratch pre packs
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Edited the title