I liked and miss my WC Team of Current players

Ghazano
434 posts An Exciting Prospect
I had 1 Europe team and 1 South American team with Ronaldo, Neymar, Griezman, De Bruyne, Jesus, Mbappe, Paulinho, T Silva, Miranda, Pepe etc. Current stars who are actually about to play in the World Cup next week.

Now, most of these players have been put in the reserves or submitted into the most ridiculous SBC ever released and replaced by all Icons, Maradonas, Peles, Matheus, Ronaldinho, Blanc, Puyol, Moore, Rui Costa. (Bobby Moore is an absolute beast as a CDM btw)

As if a team of 88 rated players with potential upgrades weren't good enough, now EA just gifted everyone an entire team of 95 rated players who played 30 years or more ago.

Comments

• maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Yeah EA why are you gifting us icons??? We don't like it!!!

I want my daily 73 rated CB from Egypt.
  • Wooly1203
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    I’m not understanding this. No one forced you to complete the SBC. You could’ve kept those players if you really wanted to play with them.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    It's getting beaten by icon teams that bothers him.
  • forearms
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    I got a chance to play with Henry finally. So impressed. Havent had the chance yet in FUT. Pele is the next one Im hoping to check out.
  • ICUP
    4292 posts National Call-Up
    maksi wrote: »
    It's getting beaten by icon teams that bothers him.

Sbc bothers me but I couldn’t care less about the teams I come up against. WC mode was meant to be based around people building their squads and changing things around as their players got upgrades.

What’s the point if you have a repeatable icon SBC. Personally feel like it defeats the whole purpose of the mode
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    forearms wrote: »
    I got a chance to play with Henry finally. So impressed. Havent had the chance yet in FUT. Pele is the next one Im hoping to check out.

I'm really hoping to get Henry at some point this WC mode. Only French I got, twice, is Blanc.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Wooly1203 wrote: »
    I’m not understanding this. No one forced you to complete the SBC. You could’ve kept those players if you really wanted to play with them.

And then like regular FUT it'll be average teams coming up against full icon teams. Fair, right?
  • silverdale10
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
    Playing with icons is the same as playing with bronzes on Squad Battles on beginner mode. Most shots go in, most tackles are successful, you can run the length of the pitch and outpace the opponent..... unless he also has icons in which case it's back to the same old BS.