Hey FIFA Fans,
The latest title update for FIFA 18 is now available on XB1 and will be available shortly on PS4. The PC version will be released in the near future.
This update includes the following:
Made the following changes in FIFA World Cup™:
- Added new players to the qualified team's rosters for use in all FIFA World Cup™ modes.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA World Cup™:
- Added a check to ensure that the player is on the most up to date FIFA World Cup™ rosters after leaving any of the FIFA World Cup™ modes.
- Seeing invalid squads available for selection in FIFA World Cup™ Kick Off when entering into the mode following multiple lead profile changes.
- A crash after repeatedly selecting to restart a match in FIFA World Cup™ Kick Off.
Made the following changes in FIFA World Cup™ Ultimate Team:
- Added the foundation that will allow for the addition of new players to FIFA World Cup™ Ultimate Team.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA World Cup™ Ultimate Team:
- Follow @EASPORTSFIFA
on Twitter for updates on when new players will be available.
- Backing out of the FIFA World Cup™ Ultimate Team club creation flow, when you had unclaimed items in FIFA Ultimate Team, would result in visual corruption.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- Sometimes the chemistry chevrons on Player Items and Chemistry Style Items would incorrectly show full chevrons for all attributes.
Addressed the following issues in Online:
- This was a visual issue only.
- A single player leaving a Pro Clubs Drop-In Match during the pre-match flow will no longer cause the match to end for all players.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 18 season we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
The FIFA Team