New Icons in fifa 19?

Comments

  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Very united based but, Paul Parker, had amazing leap for such a small guy and was solid defensively with good crossing, Denis Irwin, just loved the guy and he took a mean pen, the real Roy Keane and Paul scholes, self explanatory, kanchelskis, very quick to satisfy the meta and was fun to watch, Ryan Giggs, he needs 4* skills and a 3* WF though, Mark Hughes, like Diego Costa but more aggressive, great finisher, Brian Robson, just a general in midfield and a true box to box midfielder, eye for goal, aggressive, strong and inspirational.

    Half of them at their peak would barley be mid 80s players.

    Not bothered what rating they would have on most of them, it's about your perspective and they are iconic figures to me, I assume you mean Parker, Irwin, kanchelskis and maybe Hughes, the others all stand up IMO

    Kanchelskis would be ok, very good winger.
    Hughes as long as he is only allowed to score volleys and 25yd belters. He only scored quality goals, he wasn't allowed to get tap ins, that was Brian Mclairs job.
  • RebelRob
    5037 posts Big Money Move
    Mark Hughes
    Gary pallister
    Steve Bruce.
    Eric Cantona
    David Beckham


    That would be lovely.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Carrick :D
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Beckham would be nice as well

    Problem with Beckham is I’d just have to use him even though he wouldn’t really suit the game (presuming pace is still vital)

    I think 99 crossing, curve, free kicks, long passing, stamina and 95 long shots would work
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Could imagine how boring FUT would be if half these Utd fans helped run it.
    They already just need to complete a pass to get an IF.
    The game would have pretty much every player that has played more than 10 games for Utd as the icons. Forget the ROTW, forget the rest of PL.

    Barely a single Utd fan mentioning anybody outside of Utd.
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Here's my top 5

    1409646459001_wps_5_BATISTUTA_AS_Roma_s_Gabri.jpg

    2737.jpg

    edgar.jpg

    044A48EF0000044D-3022842-image-a-21_1427968587431.jpg

    cf5323a286c0f18d421462c56f354014.jpg

    Thank you and goodnight
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    Here's my top 5

    1409646459001_wps_5_BATISTUTA_AS_Roma_s_Gabri.jpg

    2737.jpg

    edgar.jpg

    044A48EF0000044D-3022842-image-a-21_1427968587431.jpg

    cf5323a286c0f18d421462c56f354014.jpg

    Thank you and goodnight

    Would be pleased if they all got added, apart from not to bothered about Nedved unless they gave him 4*skills.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I’d have a prime Beckham regardless of pace.
  • futureyears
    1118 posts Professional
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Cahill? What would his Prime's rating be? 82? With the base and mid versions being in the 70-78 region?

    Probably 82-84. I don't how legends would with low ratings like 78 though. Would they still be expensive if they were the same rating as a non rare discards?

    If Jay Jay Okocha can have a 90 rated card then I'd expect Cahill would get an 88 at least, there seems little rhyme or reason to some of the lower Icon ratings
  • Daveofwales01
    8345 posts League Winner
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Very united based but, Paul Parker, had amazing leap for such a small guy and was solid defensively with good crossing, Denis Irwin, just loved the guy and he took a mean pen, the real Roy Keane and Paul scholes, self explanatory, kanchelskis, very quick to satisfy the meta and was fun to watch, Ryan Giggs, he needs 4* skills and a 3* WF though, Mark Hughes, like Diego Costa but more aggressive, great finisher, Brian Robson, just a general in midfield and a true box to box midfielder, eye for goal, aggressive, strong and inspirational.

    Half of them at their peak would barley be mid 80s players.

    Not bothered what rating they would have on most of them, it's about your perspective and they are iconic figures to me, I assume you mean Parker, Irwin, kanchelskis and maybe Hughes, the others all stand up IMO

    Kanchelskis would be ok, very good winger.
    Hughes as long as he is only allowed to score volleys and 25yd belters. He only scored quality goals, he wasn't allowed to get tap ins, that was Brian Mclairs job.

    That's a fair assessment, almost mentioned Hughes volleys in the op, plenty outside united I would add, just started off with that to get the bias out of the way :)

    Baggio, nedved, cafu, batistuta for starters
  • Gooner
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2018
    Would love to have some of these in the game

    Garrincha
    Rivelino
    Leonardo
    Rivaldo
    Cafu
    Maicon
    Juninho
    Gilberto Silva
    Edu
    Di Stefano
    Asprilla
    Forlan
    Schiaffino
    Eusebio
    Zidane
    Thuram
    Platini
    Baggio
    Ballack
    Muller
    Puskas
    Kubala
    Kaka
  • Reus
    22443 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    Prime Stoichkov amirite @Reus

    I'd have used Stoichkov all year :'(
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    Gerrard and Cruyff severely hinted at.
  • Reus
    22443 posts Club Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Humma78 wrote: »
    Don't care won't be buying 19. But if I was I'd like Zidane, Best, Stoichkov, Davids, Batigol, Sol Campbell. Scrap the 3 versions and make them all primes.

    3 versions is the best thing about the new icons.

    I'd prefer 1 version and have all the old ones back tbh

    Especially since there is hardly any difference between the 3 cards of most of the players
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gazza.
  • SKhan31
    1028 posts Professional
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Gerrard and Cruyff severely hinted at.

    Surely Gerrard will have to be in the game with the new Champions League licensing. Champions League legends who aren't in the game should be the theme for new ones. Would be mint if we could get Cafu, Makelele, Lampard, Gerrard, Keane and Scholes.
  • Sanchezzzz
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Couldn't give two tosses what icons are in the game i just want a better game.
  • Finesse_4days
    6896 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    All the icons who d actually be usable not ones like Neville or fowler id like : weah, best , gerrard ,cafu (about time they gave us a good fullback), vidic, stoichkov , rivaldo and zico .
  • Reus
    22443 posts Club Captain
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Couldn't give two tosses what icons are in the game i just want a better game.

    I'd rather they got rid of the rigged animations than added icons tbf
  • Keano
    12837 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Couldn't give two tosses what icons are in the game i just want a better game.

    Christ lad, you still about? @Sanchezzzz
  • Sanchezzzz
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Reus wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Couldn't give two tosses what icons are in the game i just want a better game.

    I'd rather they got rid of the rigged animations than added icons tbf

    Cant tell if this is sarcasm :joy:
  • Sanchezzzz
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Couldn't give two tosses what icons are in the game i just want a better game.

    Christ lad, you still about? @Sanchezzzz

    Mehh a little bit haha
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Looks like they announced the new FIFA 18 icons on June 12th last year
  • Reus
    22443 posts Club Captain
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Couldn't give two tosses what icons are in the game i just want a better game.

    I'd rather they got rid of the rigged animations than added icons tbf

    Cant tell if this is sarcasm :joy:

    It's not

    The animations are rigged af
  • Keano
    12837 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like they announced the new FIFA 18 icons on June 12th last year

    Can't imagine it'll be anytime soon with the world cup going on.
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Couldn't give two tosses what icons are in the game i just want a better game.

    Christ lad, you still about? @Sanchezzzz

    Mehh a little bit haha

    decent tha' la'
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Reus wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Couldn't give two tosses what icons are in the game i just want a better game.

    I'd rather they got rid of the rigged animations than added icons tbf

    Cant tell if this is sarcasm :joy:

    It's not

    The animations are rigged af

    You mean you don't love auto lunges when your defender can just wait for the ball???
  • VICTAAAA
    10759 posts Has That Special Something
    Reus wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Couldn't give two tosses what icons are in the game i just want a better game.

    I'd rather they got rid of the rigged animations than added icons tbf

    Cant tell if this is sarcasm :joy:

    It's not

    The animations are rigged af

    Just take out the auto lunge/tackle ****, it’s sooo bad.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    jimmy greaves
    gazza
    zico
    Gordon banks
    dino zoff
    jurgen klinnsman
    bobby and jack charlton
  • Paawky
    2551 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kaka and Rivaldo . That Brazil team you could build <3
  • Milanafca
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Materazzi would be cool as well haha
Sign In or Register to comment.