Recommendation for player a RCM player

Ha88san
630 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hi guys

Just wondering if I could get a recommendation for a player to play RCM. I already have Gullit Vieira and KDB in other positions.

Now I've tried Talisca but I prefer Gullit on the LCM.

There's fabinho, matic, pjanic, goretz, sms, Allan and many others. Doesn't have to be TOTS just a well balanced player all round like Blanc 85 or Prime Rui

Thanks Guys.

Comments

• MatteoDiBella
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play talisca rcm so he can use that left foot finesse on edge of box.
  • Ha88san
    I play talisca rcm so he can use that left foot finesse on edge of box.

How good is he?
  • MatteoDiBella
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Better than the 88 petit I was using. Ouch better at passing, aerial ability despite average jumping, and decent finisher. Only been about a week but I’m a fan, not a bad price tag either. I think I paid around 60k for him. Strong link to R9 helps combat the Turkish league problem as I use Mbabu as RB.
  • Professor
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Out of the ones you mentioned I like Allan best. I use Kdb Rcm Gullit Cam and either Luis Gustavo or Casemiro Lcm. Both contribute defensively more then attack which is fine for my squad
  • Ha88san
    Better than the 88 petit I was using. Ouch better at passing, aerial ability despite average jumping, and decent finisher. Only been about a week but I’m a fan, not a bad price tag either. I think I paid around 60k for him. Strong link to R9 helps combat the Turkish league problem as I use Mbabu as RB.

What chem do you use on mbabu
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    SMS, Pjanic, and Vormer have the most IGs for the position, which is a pretty good metric for well rounded. They’re each slightly different, depending on what strengths you’re looking for.
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Eriksen
  • Ha88san
    TeamRem wrote: »
    SMS, Pjanic, and Vormer have the most IGs for the position, which is a pretty good metric for well rounded. They’re each slightly different, depending on what strengths you’re looking for.

Just a midfielder to hold the fort
  • Ha88san
    TOTS Eriksen

How is he in game
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ha88san wrote: »
    TOTS Eriksen

How is he in game

He’s quality, very agile and quick on the ball and passing is solid. He’s like a Modric style player for me.
  • Ha88san
    BL86 wrote: »
    Ha88san wrote: »
    TOTS Eriksen

How is he in game

He’s quality, very agile and quick on the ball and passing is solid. He’s like a Modric style player for me.

What's your full team around him?
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    gore or de bruyne are the best
  • Ha88san
    Vflagship wrote: »
    gore or de bruyne are the best

I've got KDB in cam atm
  • Ha88san
    Bump