This is glorified Ice Hockey!

MarkusG
379 posts Sunday League Hero
Literally you can be at one end of the pitch and then the other with just one pass. Add to that 90 minutes of try hards sprinting at your player without fatigue and running into you, you have an NHL game.

Honestly if Fifa 19 is anything like this it's time to stop playing this. EA are clearly too busy thinking of ways to line their pockets with more fifa point schemes.

Comments

• jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Ah ok
  • Wi1son73
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Normal FUT isn’t like that, but WC mode does seem like that! It’s beginning to annoy the hell out of me this mode...
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    What's wrong with hockey?
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    What's wrong with hockey?

Well its not football
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sounds good to me, two sport games for the price of one! Cheers EA
  • MatteoDiBella
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hockey? My Capitals just hoisted Lord Stanley’s Cup! All hail the Great 8!!!!

This ping pong passing in WL is stupid. Imo not as bad as World Cup. I actually think I like WX more but just so invested in normal FUT still.
  • Flamstead
    2822 posts Fans' Favourite
    On Arsenal after their 5-4 win at Spurs - November 2004
    "That was not a football score, it was a hockey score...in training I often play matches of three against three and when the score reaches 5-4 I send the players back to the dressing room, because they are not defending properly".

Jose Mourinho
  • holdenwait
    54798 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Yeap, been comparing it to that for ages, slide away my friends
  • Futfanatic
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Hockey? My Capitals just hoisted Lord Stanley’s Cup! All hail the Great 8!!!!

This ping pong passing in WL is stupid. Imo not as bad as World Cup. I actually think I like WX more but just so invested in normal FUT still.
    Congratz mate I was so happy to see Ovi finally get the Cup. I stayed up to watch the game during the whole night.