FIFA 19 feature request

dieiscast
366 posts Sunday League Hero
Please remove the tackle feature. This is useless. Let AI do the work and running into Attackers is the way to go. Thank you!

Comments

• Screamsuppress
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why not remove defending alltogether then? A good footballer can time his tackles, so a good FIFA player should as well. Otherwise dribbling past a high rated defender would be nearly impossible.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Lol, no. AI assisted defending is what a lot of us hate.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    edited June 2018
    :D
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    dieiscast wrote: »
    Please remove the tackle feature. This is useless. Let AI do the work and running into Attackers is the way to go. Thank you!

Amen. I'm still hoping they introduce assisted midfield play too, it's such a chore having to pass the ball around and create chances.
  • WS100889
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    I realise it's only a little thing , but I think it would be more realistic and better if like on world cup mode it counts down the minutes of injury time and you can actually see how long is left instead of it just saying 90+3 e.g.
  • WS100889
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think they should add that to Fifa 19 as it's a good little feature. I am enjoying world cup mode and enjoy seeing the minutes of injury time counting down near the end of the match.
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2018
    Another suggestion: auto scoring! When I enter the penalty box with a good attacker, he should just score without me pressing anything. I could run like a headless chicked up the pitch with a defender in the meantime.
  • WarrenBarton
    10455 posts Has That Special Something
    You need some assistance on defending, otherwise the person with the best connection will just run straight past the guy with the worse connection every time.
    I am sure everyone has experience of this anyway, if it happened every game it would really punish those who live in rural areas with crappy internet.
  • Screamsuppress
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What you really need assistance for is pressure. The AI's not good enough this year and people can play at the back easily.