Updating EAS FC catalogue

KloppKopp
66 posts Park Captain
Hi all , I am all of a sudden getting this error , please can someone help in regards to this as I am not the only one who is facing this issue , few of my friends are too. Thanks

Comments

• CELOSART
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Estou com esse mesmo problema. Já conseguiu alguma solução?
  • Sean1986
    7 posts Ball Boy
    I'm getting the same thing. Can't figure out a way around it besides turning off network connection and then turning it on in game. However if you do this does the catalogue still update?
  • Keltoi
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm getting it too.
  • ShavyJc23
    70 posts Park Captain
    FUT is affected too, so EA will fix it soon
  • IcelandicPsycho
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same here, Can't even enter the game now..
  • Hola, me pasa el mismo error y no logro jugar! Alguna solución?
  • DaytaMOD
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2018
    FIX FOR USERS TO TRY

You can play FIFA but not be online.

- Close the game.
    - Disconnect from your router. It's best to just pull pull the cable out is quickest but if you are using Wi-Fi you need to turn your wi-fi off at the network settings on your console don't just disconnect from the Wi-FI SID.
    - Restart the game. You will get an error telling you EA is unable to connect to the servers. Continue and wait for the main FIFA menu to appear.
    - - Either stay off line, or you can attempt to reconnect I am using ethernet and it works fine. Then you can also safely reconnect to the servers as per normal and it will connect. I'm not sure if this corrects the issue and successfully updates the catalogue or not but hopefully EA will look into this and fix it.

DO NOT Uninstall the game. The issue is clearly on the EAS FC Servers not your console.

I also believe this may be affected by the World Cup feature so do not attempt to play world cup or FUT as it will try and connect the the same server again to update.

Play offline and wait for EA to pull their fingers out of their.... off-sides.
  • DaytaMOD wrote: »
    FIX FOR USERS TO TRY

You can play FIFA but not be online.

- Close the game.
    - Disconnect from your router. It's best to just pull pull the cable out is quickest but if you are using Wi-Fi you need to turn your wi-fi off at the network settings on your console don't just disconnect from the Wi-FI SID.
    - Restart the game. You will get an error telling you EA is unable to connect to the servers. Continue and wait for the main FIFA menu to appear.
    - - Either stay off line, or you can attempt to reconnect I am using ethernet and it works fine. Then you can also safely reconnect to the servers as per normal and it will connect. I'm not sure if this corrects the issue and successfully updates the catalogue or not but hopefully EA will look into this and fix it.

DO NOT Uninstall the game. The issue is clearly on the EAS FC Servers not your console.

I also believe this may be affected by the World Cup feature so do not attempt to play world cup or FUT as it will try and connect the the same server again to update.

Play offline and wait for EA to pull their fingers out of their.... off-sides.

The problem will still be there as people won't be able to play online. Just wait for EA to fix it (probably tomorrow)
  • Sean1986 wrote: »
    I'm getting the same thing. Can't figure out a way around it besides turning off network connection and then turning it on in game. However if you do this does the catalogue still update?

If you turn off your internet connection, you will be able to play offline modes. However, if you try to login and play, let's say, UT, it will still try to update and freeze. It does not update if you're offline.