RB for 120k or less?

kfcbucket21
8192 posts League Winner
think that's the best way to upgrade the team is to get a new RB although I do like Vrsaljko

ad94f6b3a5a0455cda337dc4fc32e0ee.jpg

Comments

• Antparry92
    20630 posts Club Captain
    Zanetti SBC is easily doable with that
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Zanetti better than TOTS Debuchy, Arias, Mbabu, Caliguri, Roberto? Just a little concerned about turning all my remaining coins into an untradable haha
  • therandomjack
    1389 posts Professional

This 100% , I went off Zanetti and thought Arias was the dogs for the price, switched back now, also tried Mbabu , Miss their pace but sometimes its nice to have a steady Eddy at fullback
  • killer xavi
    4535 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Mbabu
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    Used SIF Vrsaljko for over 200 games and he is so damn good. If you don't need to upgrade, I say keep the 120k just in case any new promos come out soon
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Zanetti
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    Used SIF Vrsaljko for over 200 games and he is so damn good. If you don't need to upgrade, I say keep the 120k just in case any new promos come out soon

I've had him for a while as well, no qualms really but doesn't offer much going forward
  • Antparry92
    20630 posts Club Captain

This 100% , I went off Zanetti and thought Arias was the dogs for the price, switched back now, also tried Mbabu , Miss their pace but sometimes its nice to have a steady Eddy at fullback

Mr 7-8/10 every game. I find expensive fullbacks a luxury but he’s a great great player
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner

I've had him for a while as well, no qualms really but doesn't offer much going forward

TOTS Roberto might be more up your alley, I have him untradable and has really good passing, but his physical lets him down. If I didn't pack TOTS Walker from Ultimate I'd still be using SIF Vrsa tbh. Zanetti's jumping worries me
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner

TOTS Roberto might be more up your alley, I have him untradable and has really good passing, but his physical lets him down. If I didn't pack TOTS Walker from Ultimate I'd still be using SIF Vrsa tbh. Zanetti's jumping worries me

Walker looks nice but way out of my range. Only thing about Zanetti is the price really haha tempted by Debuchy tbh. stats look great
  • Antparry92
    20630 posts Club Captain
    You’ve also got packs with Zanetti as well, only thing is no TOTW this week. Last week I packed 2 discard IF’s doing his packs haha
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    I score on Zanetti all the time! He has no jumping! Beware switching from someone like Vrsaljko who has some hops.

@kfcbucket21 I was like you still using Vrsaljko after the TOTS dust settled. I had Telles at LB and Vrsal holding down RB, but I decided i would start using Telles at RB on 7 chem , and start my untradeable Roussillon at LB on 10 chem. From there i swap them in game since Rou has a better weak foot to play on the right side. Its like having a Telles on both flanks! In fact, I'm debating who is better, I've recently been leaning towards Roussillon, hes more stout, kind of like Desailly. Cant recommend him enough, 7 or 10 chem he will be amazing.

The only negative is they recently changed which chemistry chevrons fill up on lower chem. My Telles on 7 chem with anchor use to get a boost of 1 chev each on pace, def, and phy. But now anchor gets him ZERO pace boost, but 2 def and 1 phy. So stupid lol but the difference will be negligible I'm sure.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Zanetti only costed my 34k but I traded in tots hummels and a couple 88s. Would recommend Arias for sure
  • Antparry92
    20630 posts Club Captain
    60k for Zanetti. Impossible to turn down for an icon and with packs
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner

futbin is saying it's 122k
  • Antparry92
    20630 posts Club Captain

That’s estimating from scratch at BIN prices
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner

That’s estimating from scratch at BIN prices

Ah ok. I dont have many untradables as they went into TOTS sbcs so it will mostly be from scratch
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    TOTS Matos.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    A few options for under 120k:

IF Valencia
    OTW Walker
    SIF Moses
    IF Aurier
    TOTS Mbabu
    TOTS Arias
    TOTS Debuchy
    TOTS Matos

ETA: I wouldn’t get Zanetti, tbh, you can use any of the aforementioned players in your squad, and at least Mbabu, Arias, Debuchy and Valencia look better than Zanetti, who I regularly come up against, and who seems subpar for an icon at this stage in the game.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    Only expect back 20-30k if you plan on doing Zanetti. Anything else is a bonus

I wouldn't recommended it though since you can use anybody there as is
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner

Yup really looking at debuchy and matos
  • uhMaZiiNq

Arias and Mbabu would be my top choices
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something

Debuchy looks really good, and I've only heard good things about him. He's a very complete player.

Just peep his stats:
    XaVvfhf.jpg
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Debuchy looks really good, and I've only heard good things about him. He's a very complete player.

Just peep his stats:
    XaVvfhf.jpg

Just binned one for 65k
  • uhMaZiiNq
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Just peep his stats:
    XaVvfhf.jpg

That sprint speed tho
  • VICTAAAA
    11240 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS Debuchy is awesome, even considered replacing TOTS Ramos with Des so i can fit him in. just look at his stats relative to TOTS Kimmich with the latter being ~200k more.
  • Muzza11
    13632 posts Has That Special Something
    SIF Ricardo pereira
  • Antparry92
    20630 posts Club Captain
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    SIF Ricardo pereira

Definitely not.

Had in my Porto side and he was bang average
  • Danic123
    4249 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Caligiuri is fantastic. But better as a wing back likely. Arias is a great all rounder.
  • ml1dch
    1693 posts Play-Off Hero
    With two Icons to link, no reason not to Mbabu. Every time.