One more icon

jimmykabs
392 posts Sunday League Hero
I need one more icon to finish the ronaldinho SBC and only have 20k.
Any suggestions to get there as quick as possible? The only way I can see is to grind the world cup mode with 15k for winning it each time? Suggestions welcome...

Comments

• Andrux2k
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Which icon do you need? The ones that go with the squads or the single icon?
  • RayS
    30881 posts National Team Captain
    Do u have any untradeables you could do the Zanetti SBC with? That’s the easiest Prime Icon SBC. Only 125k estimated. And you can knock that way down if you have some high rated untradeables
  • jimmykabs
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Already done that one mate, and cleared my club haha
  • Realist
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    You need to grind on WC or buy points fella
  • TheMightyBee
    3076 posts National Call-Up
    The best way to earn coins is grind offline division one on ultimate, boring but effective. Win 5 games and forfeit the 6th. You can make a few hundred thousand coins in a few days of playing for a few hours.
  • RayS
    30881 posts National Team Captain
    The best way to earn coins is grind offline division one on ultimate, boring but effective. Win 5 games and forfeit the 6th. You can make a few hundred thousand coins in a few days of playing for a few hours.

Ultimate is the cheat code AI right? I’m too scared to try playing the AI on ultimate
  • Rucci
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
    RayS wrote: »

Ultimate is the cheat code AI right? I’m too scared to try playing the AI on ultimate

just on sb season ultimate is easy , u make 100k a day easy if u hardcore play, just win 5 forfeit profit repeat easy
  • Diggy
    14674 posts Has That Special Something

If your thinking it’s like Squad battles it isn’t the AI is way easier
  • W16
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rucci wrote: »

just on sb season ultimate is easy , u make 100k a day easy if u hardcore play, just win 5 forfeit profit repeat easy

Never heard of this. Can you tell me more? How much do you earn a game?
  • Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Diggy wrote: »

If your thinking it’s like Squad battles it isn’t the AI is way easier

Same here ive not heard of this either. What do u do?
  • Chiss
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would like any info on this aswell guys anyone?