Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

best Dutch striker in Fifa ?

JuliantbX
2778 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 2018
Hey guys,

Which striker would you put in this squad? Ofcourse, it has to be Dutch.
Could be either Kluivert, MvB, Bergkamp, Dost?

5bfc60ea73f688016507222e9fda1e55.jpg

Comments

• limjitwe
    7431 posts League Winner
    MvB
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14271 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    There aren't any it would seem..
    B-Day RVP if you were smart and kept him lol. I wasn't and now I'm in same boat

Go for robben on right, promes at ST
  • JuliantbX
    I'd prefer someone a bit stronger, therefor saying MvB, Kluivert, Bergkamp etc.

I've used Bergkamp's loan and he was good, but not that lethal. Is the 90 (h/m) better?
  • JuliantbX
    There aren't any it would seem..
    B-Day RVP if you were smart and kept him lol. I wasn't and now I'm in same boat

Go for robben on right, promes at ST

Didn't play during fut bday hehe. Too bad, seems good.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14271 posts World Class
    JuliantbX wrote: »

I've used Bergkamp's loan and he was good, but not that lethal. Is the 90 (h/m) better?

I use the Prime, used the 90 before, both are great but he's suited to CAM more if I'm being honest. Gets lost a ST sometimes. Kluivert is a good shout tho...although they butchered his composure
  • Tymsy83
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Bergkamp is brilliant so he gets my vote
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Throw Gullit up front and get a different midfielder.
  • JuliantbX

I use the Prime, used the 90 before, both are great but he's suited to CAM more if I'm being honest. Gets lost a ST sometimes. Kluivert is a good shout tho...although they butchered his composure

I'm gonna swap to 4231 I think. Ginkel/Vormer (rijkaard just to try, maybe he's good) cdm's and Promes - Gullit - Depay as cam's.

Could put Gullit st but thas a waste
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14271 posts World Class

I'm gonna swap to 4231 I think. Ginkel/Vormer (rijkaard just to try, maybe he's good) cdm's and Promes - Gullit - Depay as cam's.

I have prime rijkaard, he's a poor man's Viera. He's class, my midfield would far weaker without him in it. If your changing to to that formation you need a good ST that can hold up the ball and play your wide men in. MVB & kluivert are great shouts for that. Even TOTS Dost could probably cope with such expectancy
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    MVB Prime is excellent
  • JuliantbX

I have prime rijkaard, he's a poor man's Viera. He's class, my midfield would far weaker without him in it. If your changing to to that formation you need a good ST that can hold up the ball and play your wide men in. MVB & kluivert are great shouts for that. Even TOTS Dost could probably cope with such expectancy

Is he? Gonna try his loan for 6 games, will decide then. Fifa is a bit over for me, so I'm just going to use players I like. Dutch players, that is.
  • Caspertjuh
    1059 posts Professional
    Mvb is excellent. All you need
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    How come you havent included if Locadia....is a beast
  • RvN008
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kluivert is one of the best complete strikers I've used this year. You could also put Gullit ST and get Vormer in on CM. Absolute machine for me, outplays prime Rijkaard, can't even compare him with Van Ginkel
  • JuliantbX
    RvN008 wrote: »
    Kluivert is one of the best complete strikers I've used this year. You could also put Gullit ST and get Vormer in on CM. Absolute machine for me, outplays prime Rijkaard, can't even compare him with Van Ginkel

And his finishing?
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Throw Gullit up front and get a different midfielder.

• JuliantbX
    Gullit should be the star of the team, don't think he will at striker. Not an option.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Gullit should be the star of the team, don't think he will at striker. Not an option.

Gullit is the star of team no matter what position he's in.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    MvB is the MVP
  • aladdin
    1409 posts Professional
    obvs van basten
  • JuliantbX
    MvB has entered the squad! Thanks guys.
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1266 posts Professional
    Prime kluivert for me i used his loan over weekend league and i got a return of 20 games and 30 goals the composure wasnt an issue for me slap a hunter on and ur golden
  • Torminator
    1402 posts Professional
    Mvb with engine to hold up play for promessi abd dapay.
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    i would use gullit upfront and then use bergkamp as the cam.
  • Tim2724
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tots de Ligt
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    i would use gullit upfront and then use bergkamp as the cam.

This
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Dost
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    Promes on 7 chem. Bergkamp is great but promes puts him in the shade.
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    How come you havent included if Locadia....is a beast

Correct, IF Locadia will do the business for you
  • Irreverant1_
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bergkamp has been the best ST in the game for me since I did his SBC. 1000 games 800 goals.