Please help me finishing my Squad (A or B - pics inside)

SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
325 posts Sunday League Hero
edited June 2018
So after being more or less lucky with these TOTS SBCs my final team is nearly complete.

Now i'm facing two last desicions and would like to hear your thoughts / opinions weather i chould go with option A or B:

Attack: (desicion between TOTS Aguero + PTG Goretzka or TOTS Eriksen + TOTS Goretzka)
32908305hj.jpg

Defence:
32908334ql.jpg

All players are untradable except of Eriksen, Aguero, Goretzka, Zoet.

I play 41212 (2) ingame. (Eriksen / Sterling would be CAM)

Thanks!

Comments

• Persevere80
    1090 posts Professional
    You would think De Ligt over boateng but im not sure what Zoet is like...?
  • Just_Unfair
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    A for attacking B for defence
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    A for Attack is also my favourite so far.. any more opinions?
  • VENPATT
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A
  • Notformeclive
    2336 posts Fans' Favourite
    A for the attack and probably A for defence as well, DeLigt looks better than Boateng but I'd say the importance of a goalkeeper who 'saves with feet' would outweigh that.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    B. In attack it’s essentially the question of whether the change from Aguero to Eriksen is larger than the change from 93 to 85 Goretzka. With the right chem style Eriksen has 99 every shooting stat. The Goretzka boost is something like 225 points; he’s basically a whole different (better) card.

In terms of your defense, Zoet is slightly worse than Ter Stegen but De Ligt is light years better than nif Boateng.
  • Chalmo
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hi @SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu

I'm intrigued by the Eriksen option actually.
    Can you explain us why he's in your short list ?

I also agree with @TeamRem and his explanation about Goretzka makes sense. But I just don't get the Eriksen choice as a Striker. I guess it's all about budget but even knowing that, I feel like they are better choices.
    Can't wait to hear your explanation :)
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    edited June 2018
    Chalmo wrote: »
    I'm intrigued by the Eriksen option actually.
    Can you explain us why he's in your short list ?

I switch formation to 41212 (2) where Eriksen would play CAM, Son LST and Sterling RST. Change happens in halftime, of course ;)

Agree, that eplanation for Goretka makes sense but the PTG One was also working fine for me and the price diffenerence is pretty big to the SBC version.. (i switched him to RB and played Kimmich as a RCM till now)

Ingame:
    32909000oa.jpg
    or
    32909018pn.jpg

• SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    A for the attack and probably A for defence as well, DeLigt looks better than Boateng but I'd say the importance of a goalkeeper who 'saves with feet' would outweigh that.

Yeah agree but unfortunately they don't have that and i'll have to turn every penny to get this team
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    up