2605 posts Fans' Favourite
Thoughts ?

Comments

• BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    No
  • CeeQue
    14765 posts Has That Special Something
    He is to me. Depends on who you have but I have a Van Ginkel - Arias - De Ligt triangle. Adding Zoet to the mix also.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Bad links, terrible positioning and feels no better than the 87 version.
  • CeeQue
    BMANUTD wrote: »

:D You serious mate
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Definitely top 10 cb
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    CeeQue wrote: »

:D You serious mate

@CeeQue - deadly serious. What’s hard for you to understand? only Gullit/vieira worth linking using with De Ligt at this stage), especially with OP TOTS players out. I don’t want the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Arias at RB getting hammered by Son on every cross, zoet Who has the saves nothing trait in Goal, or the useless Van ginkle just to accommodate a CB who’s constantly out of position due to his high aggression.

Let me know if you’re still struggling and I’ll get the chalk and board out ;):D

• truegunn3r
    12964 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    Yes. No bad links if you have icons. I play him in a 433(4) linked to Matthaus and Zanetti on 8 chem. An absolute brick wall
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Yes. No bad links if you have icons. I play him in a 433(4) linked to Matthaus and Zanetti on 8 chem. An absolute brick wall

Zanetti - the guy can’t jump. Great everywhere else, but gets done on a cross every single time. Shame really.
  • truegunn3r
    12964 posts World Class

Zanetti - the guy can’t jump. Great everywhere else, but gets done on a cross every single time. Shame really.

Let’s stick to the point. We’re talking about De Ligt
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    edited June 2018

Whopper that reply :D:D How is talking up Zanetti and Mattaus as “brick wall” any different to saying Zanetti can’t jump? Take your own advice fella!
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move

Whopper that reply :D:D How is talking up Zanetti and Mattaus as “brick wall” any different to saying Zanetti can’t jump? Take your own advice fella!

I think he was calling De Ligt a brick wall. The other players are who he is linked too.
  • truegunn3r
    12964 posts World Class
    edited June 2018

I just gave an example of how De Ligt can be linked using icons because most people find it difficult to get chemistry with him. You don’t need to pay emphasis on which two icons I have mentioned, however if you still do then I’ll tell you that Zanetti and Matthaus have been awesome for me. Never needed Zanetti to jump for crosses and he has never disappointed. Just because you don’t like him, it doesn’t mean he is bad for everyone. Eat some sugar and sweeten the bitterness in your mouth!
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional

I just gave an example of how De Ligt can be linked using icons because most people find it difficult to get chemistry with him. You don’t need to pay emphasis on which two icons I have mentioned, however if you still do then I’ll tell you that Zanetti and Matthaus have been awesome for me. Never needed Zanetti to jump for crosses and he has never disappointed. Just because you don’t like him, it doesn’t mean he is bad for everyone. Eat some sugar and sweeten the bitterness in your mouth!

:D:D:D
  • Brazil4fun
    Its between him , Vrij ( who i like ) and Benatia , to pair with TOTS Ramos , are workrates a killer for that Ramos - Ligt partnership ?
  • truegunn3r
    12964 posts World Class

I thought so
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional

I thought so

You sure told me mate. It was the part where you said that you’ve never needed to jump with your fullback that really hammered it home. :D
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    Let’s all be honest here lads... if Bailly and Rudiger can still do a job at CB (and believe me, from what I’ve experienced they can :joy:) then De Ligt is more than good enough to grace a ‘final team’.

Using him myself along with Prime Des and the guy’s an absolute tank.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Let’s all be honest here lads... of Bailly and Rudiger can still do a job at CB (and believe me, from what I’ve experienced they can :joy:) then De Ligt is more than good enough to grace a ‘final team’.

Using him myself along with Prime Des and the guy’s an absolute tank.

True about Bailly and Rudiger.
  • CeeQue
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    Its between him , Vrij ( who i like ) and Benatia , to pair with TOTS Ramos , are workrates a killer for that Ramos - Ligt partnership ?

I use TOTS Pique and he has the WR to Ramos and never had an issue.
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not quite. Don’t get me wrong, he is a very very good card but there are quite a few better options than him at this stage of the game. #hitthenailonthehead
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2018
    An unanswerable question as it's all relative to the quality of the final team around him...
  • Brazil4fun
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Brazil4fun wrote: »

I use TOTS Pique and he has the WR to Ramos and never had an issue.

Thanks , i can save some coins if i go with Ligt , lets see how it goes
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    no
  • Brazil4fun
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    An unanswerable question as it's all relative to the quality of the final team around him...

Something like this in 442 , all TOTS

R96 -- Dybala or Mertens
    Son -- Hamsik -- Allan or Savic -- Costa
    Davies or Alba -- Ramos -- Ligt or Vrij -- Zanetti
    Probably Van der Sar on goal
  • Flamstead
    3585 posts National Call-Up
    Depends are you creating YOUR final team or a meta final team?

De ligt has slotted into one of MY final teams. Great CB. 93 Gullit ahead at CM Prime Maldini at LCB and Zanetti RB. 442 formation.
  • alvchong
    1786 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes...De ligt make it to my TOTS hybrid final team - as CDM!!!. Absolutely a beast at CDM. Using 41212, link with Ake 84 (CB), Arias 84 (RB) and Lozano 84 (RM) - triangle. Sold my TOTS Arias and TOTS Lozano coz they don't seem to perform very much different in game.