Consumables

Chiss
121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I started playing fut in Jan for the 1st time and have just been storing everything in my club. I now have a crazy amount of consumables what is the best ones to keep and what should I get rid of? Got like 1400 players, 260 staff, 350 kits, 200 badges, 50 stadia, 30 balls, 211 training, 1300 contracts, 170 healing, 157 chemistry, 164 manager league, 150 position modifier, 540 fitness a mixture between squad fitness and individual fitness cards. Any help and advice appreciated guys?

Comments

• PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    You're a bit late fella...

With WC mode flooding the market with consumables etc the vast majority of them are pretty worthless now.

Balls, stadiums, badges, staff etc best of just quickselling them tbh. It'll take you until Fifa 2022 to sell that lot.

Position modifiers perhaps CF-CAM etc will get a couple of K but they've dropped significantly too.

Squad fitness are also pretty much discard, and whilst shadows and hunter cards will still sell most of chem styles are also pretty redundant coin wise.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    You should've sold everything before TOTS. It's too late now, can't see consumable prices recovering. Your players might go up after the world cup, but difficult to predict.
  • nj10
    2864 posts National Call-Up
    Try and sell your training cards now

Whilst de light is a still a reward for dkt people will buy them.

• nj10
    2864 posts National Call-Up
    nj10 wrote: »
    Try and sell your training cards now

Whilst de light is a still a reward for dkt people will buy them.

Apart from goal keeper ones just discard or use
  • Chiss
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cheers guys didn't even realise I had that much saved up lol
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA should program a way to be able to put lots of stuff up for sale quickly and easily
  • Arsenik365
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There should be a better to quick sell a group of items