TOTS Mertens

Redarmy1986
207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Any reviews? And also his price has shot up to 330k. Worth it?

Comments

• mypetfrog
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played him for the first time tonight... He absolutely bombs round the pitch and has a brilliant shot on him, far stronger than his stats suggest for me. Well worth it!
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    He's godlike.
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is great, much better than TOTS aguero
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    aberry1000 wrote: »

Hmmm, not sure about that. Don't get me wrong, Mertens is my favorite player on Fifa, but I have both of them and Aguero is out of this world. He's got most of the qualities Mertens has, with 92 strength on top.
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Hmmm, not sure about that. Don't get me wrong, Mertens is my favorite player on Fifa, but I have both of them and Aguero is out of this world. He's got most of the qualities Mertens has, with 92 strength on top.

I have both too and mertens feels so quick and smooth and always in the right places

• Used Mertens, but he is to weak in the competitive games
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13463 posts Has That Special Something
    He has everything.....

Apart from an IG face which irks me massively
  • WimbleMyWomble
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    so ruddy fast. It's odd because his stats don't make you think he's gonna stand out from otherr fast players especialyl due to his relatively low strength but my god he's FAST and suprisingly doesn't get knocked off the ball too badly due to his balance stats.

Can shoot from literally anywhere as well
  • leon1309
    4203 posts National Call-Up
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    Played him for the first time tonight... He absolutely bombs round the pitch and has a brilliant shot on him, far stronger than his stats suggest for me. Well worth it!

Depends on the gameplay you get. If you have no issues then he Will be great, otherwise not so much (Will be inconsistent).
  • Oweyman
    943 posts Semi-Pro

For me he isn't even close to TOTS Aguero. Aguero just blows him away mainly because anyone can just push Mertens off the ball but also his finishing is just so much more clinical, I use 95 Neymar at CCAM, who has slightly less strength and even he feels miles stronger than Mertens. He's good, just not amazing for me, out of my 3 CAMs (TOTS Mertens, 95 Neymar and 93 Mbappe) and also TOTS Aguero at ST he does by far the least.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Mertens is amazing. Can't touch this guy with close control dribbling