Anyone used TOTS Hummels??

Waspy
3885 posts National Call-Up
With a pace boost he looks very decent IMO.......

Anyone have any feedback? Liking the look of his agility etc

Comments

• A_Snipe
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    He was pretty good. I used him cdm. But he no longer fits my team so dropped him in the sbc last night. I don’t like the high medium for cbs
  • Tboon
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    He was good for me and didn't feel slow. But he was many times out of position and that's the reason I used him the sbc.

He scored some very nice headers for me.
  • Team Sam
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like him. I use him on the left of a back 3. Although he isn't that fast, he's very strong, makes good interceptions, and has saved me a few times by preventing far post crosses
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    thanks lads!
    Team Sam wrote: »
    I like him. I use him on the left of a back 3. Although he isn't that fast, he's very strong, makes good interceptions, and has saved me a few times by preventing far post crosses

interesting as thats where id planned to use him!!! 3-5-2 as a RCB / LCB!
  • anakintommy
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Brilliant defender, he's quick enough, good stamina, never gets bullied and will win every header. Great range of passing, agile and feels very smooth on the ball.

The black boots on him are unique too.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    I really like him, he's solid as you like and his distribution and movement is second to none for a CB. If I'm playing against a counter attacking team I need to drop my defensive line one notch to defensive or I will get caught out on the counter but his timing of stepping up for interceptions is exceptional