New SBCs in World Cup mode confirmed by EA!

GedankeUlme
779 posts Semi-Pro
"For the next few weeks, starting tomorrow (Wednesday June 6th) at 10am PST, we’ll be releasing new Nation SBC’s in #FIFA18WorldCup every 48 hours."

"As always, we’re listening to your feedback! We’re still aiming to deliver an update on Player Faces in all modes ASAP, and are still looking over improvements and fixes with the team. Hope you all enjoy the new SBC’s tomorrow! #FIFA18WorldCup"

https://twitter.com/EACoreySA

Don't know how you embed twitter posts here, sorry...

What do you reckon "Nation SBC's" are? Like packs which are, for example, only contain French players?

Comments

• GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Okay, so it worked, just post the link to the Twitter post to embed it here :D
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I'd imagine so, hoping for more icon SBC's eventually. The nation SBC's are a welcomed addition, they will freshen up the mode.
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I'd imagine so, hoping for more icon SBC's eventually. The nation SBC's are a welcomed addition, they will freshen up the mode.

That's true. Hoping for a Brazilian-only pack. Still hunting that Neymar. Or German/Spanish for those high-rated goalkeepers. Hell, even nations like Crotia have some good players!

Already looking forward to it. Hopefully I won't regret doing all those upgrade packs with my unneeded players. They might've come in handy now...
  • Retro_G

That's true. Hoping for a Brazilian-only pack. Still hunting that Neymar. Or German/Spanish for those high-rated goalkeepers. Hell, even nations like Crotia have some good players!

Already looking forward to it. Hopefully I won't regret doing all those upgrade packs with my unneeded players. They might've come in handy now...

I'm only intrested in Portugal for Ronaldo, England for Walker, Spain for DDG, Brazil for Neymar, Argentina for Messi. I won't bother with any other nation.
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    Ffs just cleared out my club
  • iggypop
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    imagine the sbc team rating will be 80+ so ppl will have to open loads of packs!
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    iggypop wrote: »
    imagine the sbc team rating will be 80+ so ppl will have to open loads of packs!

Only one I'd do is France, providing you can get icons
  • alex1987
    5902 posts Big Money Move
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Ffs just cleared out my club

Why would you even clear out your club. I mean, the cards have no value.
  • nj10
    2859 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah of course they would have new sbcs but the wc hasn't even started yet giive it a chance
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    that's good

now if only they added multiple squads in WC mode, i'd be happy!
  • alex1987
    Hope there are SBC's for PTG/OTW like players to be honest.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    nj10 wrote: »
    Yeah of course they would have new sbcs but the wc hasn't even started yet giive it a chance

They have to. They released the mode too early. No energy content and people are bored before the WC starts.
  • Doing nations SBC in the mode with no transfer market is a ridiculous idea. How am I supposed to get 11 players from one Nation? By opening hundreds of packs or what? Money thirsty much, EA?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    painki11er wrote: »
    Doing nations SBC in the mode with no transfer market is a ridiculous idea. How am I supposed to get 11 players from one Nation? By opening hundreds of packs or what? Money thirsty much, EA?

Well, for one you don't know the requirements. And two it's very easy. I've only used coins and have a full club atm.
  • Herbski
    91 posts Park Captain
    I'm wondering if you only have 48 hours to complete them once they are released, or if they are like Icons/League SBCs in FUT when they release new ones but you can still do the old ones whenever you want.
  • Futfanatic
    15973 posts World Class
    Doing nations SBC in the mode with no transfer market is a ridiculous idea. How am I supposed to get 11 players from one Nation? By opening hundreds of packs or what? Money thirsty much, EA?

Complaining before the sbc is out. Amazing. B)
  • truegunn3r
    12302 posts Has That Special Something

I'm only intrested in Portugal for Ronaldo, England for Walker, Spain for DDG, Brazil for Neymar, Argentina for Messi. I won't bother with any other nation.

I already have all of them :wink:
  • nj10
    2859 posts National Call-Up
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »

They have to. They released the mode too early. No energy content and people are bored before the WC starts.

Two and a half weeks before the tournament isn't that early.

And you can play WC mode outside of fut aswell so for those users it's probably a good time to have the game.
  • Retro_G
    truegunn3r wrote: »

I already have all of them :wink:

Do you've R9 though? ;)
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Now that they're out, I'm so dissapointed. What the hell...

11 players to submit for the one "star" player of that nation? And also 95 chemistry so you have to most players in the correct position as well. Duplicates are useless as well. Come on man...

I was expecting to submit 11 random players to get a pack with players from a certain nation only. And that for 48 hours and then it changes. Would've been much better in my opinion.

That being said, I might do James Rodriguez. Actually have 10 Columbian players already, only missing one CB. My duplicate Falcao's and Bacca's seem to be useless as of right now tho.
  • alex1987
    These SBC's are one hell of an anticlimax.
    I mean, these are only interesting for RTG players. Who most likely do not have, for example, 11 Polish players.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Who most likely do not have, for example, 11 Polish players.
    Having just 11 Polish players isn't enough, it has to be 80 rated. I don't know if that is even possible without Lewa.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    maksi wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Who most likely do not have, for example, 11 Polish players.
    Having just 11 Polish players isn't enough, it has to be 80 rated. I don't know if that is even possible without Lewa.

They don't expire. So if Poland play decently it'll become easier.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    by that time you would already packed Lewa

• Onedoesntsimply
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    maksi wrote: »
    by that time you would already packed Lewa

Exactly. Not to mention you'd probably need all the top Polish players bar Lewandowski in the team which will take forever.
  • munchie63
    3738 posts National Call-Up
    Listening to our feedback

Ho ho ho
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    I have a duplicate Lewa AND cr7
  • Chemistry requirements are too high. 95? Really? That's like one (and a half) out of position player. Should be 90 at most.

Team rating requirements are also too high. These should be decreased by one.

I've got 14 Senegal players but my overall rating is 75. I need 76.

I've got 16 Polish players, but still my overall team rating is 79 out of 80. And chemistry is also not good enough. Right now I need (no other options) to PULL Blaszczykowski (RM) and Grosicki (LM). No other wingers are good enough to make it 80...
  • munchie63
    3738 posts National Call-Up
    Chemistry requirements are too high. 95? Really? That's like one (and a half) out of position player. Should be 90 at most.

I've got 16 Polish players, but still my overall team rating is 79 out of 80. And chemistry is also not good enough. Right now I need (no other options) to PULL Blaszczykowski (RM) and Grosicki (LM). No other wingers are good enough to make it 80...

Or Glik
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Chemistry requirements are too high. 95? Really? That's like one (and a half) out of position player. Should be 90 at most.

As they don't expire you should be able to complete it once the world cup starts.