Which Prime Icon SBC?

uhMaZiiNq
11625 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 2018
Need to rinse this 95 Hummels into something since I have no need or interest in him. Also have 88 RVP and Schwein still to put in but the rest I will need to do from scratch. I will have 200k max to potentially use for an SBC.

My current team needs are LB (sandro) Gk (empty) and ST (would move Sane to super sub) and also have Dybala, Lozano and Gomez tots. Zanetti would start at LB for now since I can't see myself moving from Lozano and Arias over there. Van Der Sar would help if I want to get De Ligt in and in general my other options are a serie A keeper or Tots Zoet. And Crespo just looks like the only good attacker in that range and would link perfectly with Dybala and such.

Any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks.

Which Prime Icon SBC? 41 votes

Zanetti
17%
ShaneAntparry92DarthGrowlerTboonMossupSupaNoodle1990DutyHarry 7 votes
Crespo
48%
Mike_Pickfordjenksiee123LeonidasJBNeymessiCarswellArjen RobbenShakey JakeyMr. SoperKnowlesdinhomaxwmsxHerdieFinesse_4daysScholesyyn2j2000SadioManKai9623Aqeel87Rb10119FatZedRebelRob 20 votes
Van Der Sar
12%
Hicksy2011LuckyStrikEXxRichiexRichxXBilbao_Bagginscube_mine 5 votes
Other
21%
Jfo88Il THE WOLF lIXtrem3 PoptartsuhMaZiiNqRandom JimmySergiuLiveSweetJesus101ShehrajItsOnlyAli 9 votes

Comments

• Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Crespo
    Big Hernan
  • jenksiee123
    21469 posts Club Captain
    Crespo
    Carswell wrote: »
    Big Hernan

• Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Crespo
    Easily
  • Knowlesdinho
    10554 posts Has That Special Something
    Crespo
    It has to be with the information you’ve provided.

Zanetti is amazing at RB for me though.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other
    Not gonna lie wasn't expecting to see mostly Crespo. Any of you care to go more in depth as to why?
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Crespo
    Rather have a great striker instead of a keeper or RB where there are cheaper options that can do the job.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other
    Carswell wrote: »
    Rather have a great striker instead of a keeper or RB where there are cheaper options that can do the job.

Crespo that good?
  • Jfo88
    22620 posts Club Captain
    Other
    MVB
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Zanetti
    Keepers are trash and Crespo is meh.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    Other

Yeah not doing a keeper changed my mind completely on that.

Also tossing between switching from 41212(2) to 4231 but been winning with the former so not sure on that.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Zanetti

Also tossing between switching from 41212(2) to 4231 but been winning with the former so not sure on that.

Id stick with what’s working atm.

Crespo does not play to his stats imo, he’s slow and stiff. Another pro to doing Zanetti is he can play RB and LB.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other

Crespo does not play to his stats imo, he’s slow and stiff. Another pro to doing Zanetti is he can play RB and LB.

Yeah. Is Zanetti a massive improvement over Sandro you think?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Zanetti

I’d say so, only bad thing about Zanetti is his jumping, but it’s never been an issue for me. He’s practically free anyway with a few untradeables and packs back.
  • krakos000
    17474 posts World Class

Yes he is. I play him on 7 chem LB and he's amazing. Not sure he's better than Telles as I haven't had much to play with Telles. I just know zanetti is the best full back I've used besides Kimmich...I havr walker now too but I can't link him up anywhere as my CBS are Hummels and Benatia lol
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Other
    If you’re looking for a cheap striker, I recommend Larsson. Lovely dribbling and pace to get in behind, disgusting finesse shots and chips, and is pretty good in the air
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other

I’d say so, only bad thing about Zanetti is his jumping, but it’s never been an issue for me. He’s practically free anyway with a few untradeables and packs back.

Yeah hummels, rvp and schwein should take off a good 50k so he would be like 70k pre packs and assuming 20k back from those at least pulling nothing
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Zanetti

Yeah hummels, rvp and schwein should take off a good 50k so he would be like 70k pre packs and assuming 20k back from those at least pulling nothing

Exactly. 50k for a prime icon. Madness.

I did Zanetti and Desailly this week for 100k. The worlds gone mad.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other

You must have had A LOT of untradables :lol: I literally only have the tots and b day cards myself
  • SweetJesus101
    1359 posts Professional
    Other
    Okocha
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Other
    Ended up doing Zanetti. 34k down after packs lol got a discard IF nothing else over 83
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Zanetti

You must have had A LOT of untradables :lol: I literally only have the tots and b day cards myself

I did, WL monthlies and about 10 90+ rated tots from the sbcs. And a fut swap ibra :lol:
  • Rb10119
    1907 posts Play-Off Hero
    Crespo
    Served me well before I put him in Ruud
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Crespo
    I just completed Crespo. I had the 87 and the IFs for the others in my club untradeable. I used 60k and I have Crespo.
    Every player I used in the SBC was never going to play for me.

After 2 games he has 3 gls, 1 assist and looks really good.