TOTS Nainggolan

Brownian_Motion
380 posts Sunday League Hero
How is he on the field? I am considering to get back to la Roma. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Comments

• Chalmo
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Brownian_Motion Hey !

I'm playing 4231 and he's in my midfield along with Blanc 85. They form a very good pair. I like me having 1 tall CDM + 1 box to box.

And Nainggolan is probably one of the best box to box player in the game.
    The guy is everywhere. He's very important in defense when you need to stop the counter attacks of your opponent as much as in offensive phase when it comes to run through the field.
    It's so fun to move with him since he's very agile and fast.
    Scores some bangers from time to time.
    His passing is very high quality.
    Not the best in the air but the TOTS is ok.

Very complete player. But as I said before, you need a taller and more defensive minded player alongside with him. Depends in what formation you play.

If you have more question, be my guest :)
  • Brownian_Motion
    @Chalmo Thanks a lot for the detailed review. Very much appreciated. He’ll be alongside fellow roman players: De Rossi, Strootman and Bday Florenzi. They are solid. I have NIF 86 Nainggolan at the moment and essentially no money left. I may sell my TOTS Immobile. Let’s see...
  • Chalmo
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Chalmo Thanks a lot for the detailed review. Very much appreciated. He’ll be alongside fellow roman players: De Rossi, Strootman and Bday Florenzi. They are solid. I have NIF 86 Nainggolan at the moment and essentially no money left. I may sell my TOTS Immobile. Let’s see...

You're welcome :)

Let you heart speak ;)
  • Brownian_Motion
    I just realized that Nainggolan is 400Kish whereas my TOTS Immobile trades slightly above 100K. I am a bit at a stretch... :/