MM rewards tonight!

1
GoalGiant
1703 posts Play-Off Hero
Last week MM the overall reward was a cool 50k pack, are we expecting something similar to last week, or the usual 45ks?

I’m personally expecting something decent to revive the market, as each MM uses around 44 players needed.

Guaranteed tots pack?

Comments

  • Hoopsterz
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    I couldn't see a guaranteed TOTS pack for MM but i can deffo see another 50k pack. Hell with the game pretty much dead even a 100k pack!
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think a TOTS pack isn't the worst shout
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    I couldn't see a guaranteed TOTS pack for MM but i can deffo see another 50k pack. Hell with the game pretty much dead even a 100k pack!

    A 100k pack and I may ejeculate so much it’s found in the ISS
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    What teams are likely to be in?
  • WFCBagnall
    70571 posts Moderator
    Would be nice to get a Tots pack from all Tots available.
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    TalentFG wrote: »
    I think a TOTS pack isn't the worst shout

    Yeah, they were last years MM rewards too I think.
  • caedite
    489 posts Sunday League Hero
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    A 100k pack and I may ejeculate so much it’s found in the ISS

    Wouldn't like to think what would happen if you ever meet a real woman.
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    TalentFG wrote: »
    What teams are likely to be in?

    Most leagues have finsihed mate, so probably randomn nations. Look at last weeks and prep for Other nations because it’s rare the same nation is repeated.
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    caedite wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    A 100k pack and I may ejeculate so much it’s found in the ISS

    Wouldn't like to think what would happen if you ever meet a real woman.

    You wouldn’t have to think mate, it would be some breaking news about a risk to life, or flooding :lol:
  • Idek
    10352 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Would be nice to get a Tots pack from all Tots available.

    The only thing that could raise prices at this point
  • IPedro
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What's MM?
  • KRANG00
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
    You need a miracle to make a good amount coins from packs at the minute with the state of the market, so hopefully it's decent packs :D
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    IPedro wrote: »
    What's MM?

    Marquee Matchups
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    You need a miracle to make a good amount coins from packs at the minute with the state of the market, so hopefully it's decent packs :D


    This. It’s only worth it if you get a special card, or generic expensive players. Messi is siting at 125k
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Another big question lads and ladies, if it is a TOTS, tradable or untradable?
  • sluisbang
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Are we just talking about the usual MM SBC or something different?
  • WFCBagnall
    70571 posts Moderator
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Another big question lads and ladies, if it is a TOTS, tradable or untradable?

    Tradeable
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    sluisbang wrote: »
    Are we just talking about the usual MM SBC or something different?

    Yeah same format and stuff, just maybe a bigger reward to revise market
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Another big question lads and ladies, if it is a TOTS, tradable or untradable?

    All MM rewards are tradeable I think. Would love it to be a TOTS but doubt it will
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    sluisbang wrote: »
    Are we just talking about the usual MM SBC or something different?

    The usual.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25078 posts Player of the Year
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Another big question lads and ladies, if it is a TOTS, tradable or untradable?

    All MM rewards are tradeable I think. Would love it to be a TOTS but doubt it will

    They did a few things last year like a scream pack for MM and that was untradeable.
  • BuffonJuve93
    1174 posts Professional
    Pulled TOTS Glik and TOTS Lopes last week, so I'm looking forward for this
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Another big question lads and ladies, if it is a TOTS, tradable or untradable?

    All MM rewards are tradeable I think. Would love it to be a TOTS but doubt it will

    They did a few things last year like a scream pack for MM and that was untradeable.

    I think it will be tradable if it does come out, Becuase there’s so many people wouldn’t use, there’s no use for them (unless we get tots Sbc’s repeatable)
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Another big question lads and ladies, if it is a TOTS, tradable or untradable?

    All MM rewards are tradeable I think. Would love it to be a TOTS but doubt it will

    They did a few things last year like a scream pack for MM and that was untradeable.

    I can't remember if it was the MM rewards or the DKT rewards which were tradeable.
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Another big question lads and ladies, if it is a TOTS, tradable or untradable?

    All MM rewards are tradeable I think. Would love it to be a TOTS but doubt it will

    They did a few things last year like a scream pack for MM and that was untradeable.

    Ah ok, I didn't play much last year so only based it on this one
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Another big question lads and ladies, if it is a TOTS, tradable or untradable?

    All MM rewards are tradeable I think. Would love it to be a TOTS but doubt it will

    They did a few things last year like a scream pack for MM and that was untradeable.

    I can't remember if it was the MM rewards or the DKT rewards which were tradeable.

    DKT is always untradable I think? Otherwise you’d have people buying the cards without playing a game?
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Another big question lads and ladies, if it is a TOTS, tradable or untradable?

    All MM rewards are tradeable I think. Would love it to be a TOTS but doubt it will

    They did a few things last year like a scream pack for MM and that was untradeable.

    I can't remember if it was the MM rewards or the DKT rewards which were tradeable.

    DKT is always untradable I think? Otherwise you’d have people buying the cards without playing a game?

    That's not what I'm saying. There were guaranteed TOTS packs for winning the DKT last year, and I'm pretty sure whatever you packed was tradeable.
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    IPedro wrote: »
    What's MM?

    :D
  • Dan is Clutch
    25078 posts Player of the Year
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Another big question lads and ladies, if it is a TOTS, tradable or untradable?

    All MM rewards are tradeable I think. Would love it to be a TOTS but doubt it will

    They did a few things last year like a scream pack for MM and that was untradeable.

    I can't remember if it was the MM rewards or the DKT rewards which were tradeable.

    DKT is always untradable I think? Otherwise you’d have people buying the cards without playing a game?

    That's not what I'm saying. There were guaranteed TOTS packs for winning the DKT last year, and I'm pretty sure whatever you packed was tradeable.

    Yep it was because I packed Eriksen and sold him for 300k or something.
  • IPedro
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IPedro wrote: »
    What's MM?

    :D
    I know I do them sbc's every week aswell!
Sign In or Register to comment.