Anyone found a stadium that doesn't blind them yet?

G000ner
4883 posts National Call-Up
On the World Cup mode of course

Comments

• G000ner
    is it really this sunny in Russia
  • CeeQue
    12723 posts Has That Special Something
    The games i play tend to happen at night with the fog lights out.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    They all look fine in HDR.
  • G000ner
    CeeQue wrote: »

I've played one game at night. Which stadium do you use?
  • RayS
    31030 posts National Team Captain
    Try:
    Luzhniki
    Fisht

In single player tho u can set the time to night time for minimal blindness
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Enable HDR on your console if you have the luxury. Very nice indeed
  • CeeQue
    12723 posts Has That Special Something
    G000ner wrote: »

Just the one i got Volgodord or how ever you spell it
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2296 posts Fans' Favourite
    FIFA 18 DLC: It's Always Sunny in Russia™
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Yeah every stadium looks great in HDR, the lads must be on a monitor.
  • G000ner
    RayS wrote: »
    Try:
    Luzhniki
    Fisht

In single player tho u can set the time to night time for minimal blindness

Appreciate it. Unfortunately I don't play much single player so that little technique doesn't work for me, but I'll give those stadiums a try
  • G000ner

Just the one i got Volgodord or how ever you spell it

Cheers
  • G000ner
    Retro_G wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Yeah every stadium looks great in HDR, the lads must be on a monitor.

I don't even know what a HDR tv is tbh. I'm just using a regular flatscreen tv- i assume most use the same. Not a monitor.
  • Benja190782
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero
    All looks good on my 65” LG OLED 4K screen in HDR.
  • G000ner
    FIFA 18 DLC: It's Always Sunny in Russia™

:D
  • G000ner

:D
  • RayS

if anything a larger screen size and higher resolution should magnify the results of the eye threatening high contrast
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move

if anything a larger screen size and higher resolution should magnify the results of the eye threatening high contrast

Yeah I have a 55 inch 4K tv and it’s too bright. I could probably mess with the settings but can’t be bothered. Just wish they would take these terrible shadows out of the game altogether.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    CharlieC wrote: »

Yeah I have a 55 inch 4K tv and it’s too bright. I could probably mess with the settings but can’t be bothered. Just wish they would take these terrible shadows out of the game altogether.

I play on 50” screen and whenever it goes from shadow to sun I can’t even see my players
  • G000ner
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I play on 50” screen and whenever it goes from shadow to sun I can’t even see my players

That's the worst thing. The difference between the brightness of the shadows and sun is so great that it's impossible for your eyes to instantly adjust.
  • RayS

That's the worst thing. The difference between the brightness of the shadows and sun is so great that it's impossible for your eyes to instantly adjust.

EA either failed to have anyone beta test their new game mode, or the people who did were blind
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move

I know. Even worse when my eyes are tired!
  • G000ner

EA either failed to have anyone beta test their new game mode, or the people who did were blind

You know how unbearable it is when you turn the light on for the first time after waking up in the morning? it's like that and it happens 20 times per game
  • RayS

You know how unbearable it is when you turn the light on for the first time after waking up in the morning? it's like that and it happens 20 times per game

I feel ya bro. I have to decide every day whether I want to play WC mode or gouge out my eyeballs.