The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

"Can not bid on item"

Gunnercp
1368 posts Professional
Anyone else get this? It happens sometimes when having a bidding war, the bids aren't going up and I'm entering a higher price than the current price and I keep getting that message and it wouldn't acknowledge my bid. I backed out to the main menu as in the past that's helped but it just now it did nothing. Crap for the seller too.

This on on the companion app btw.

Comments

• JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    You've been market banned for bidding an excessive amount. Usually lasts under a half hour.
  • Huxx
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    You've been market banned for bidding an excessive amount. Usually lasts forever.

• Gunnercp
    1368 posts Professional
    edited June 2018
    You've been market banned for bidding an excessive amount. Usually lasts under a half hour.
    It was only 45k ish on if cuadrado (according to futbin 60k was the lowest at the time. Prob only about the 10th player I would have bought today too.
    Huxx wrote: »
    You've been market banned for bidding an excessive amount. Usually lasts forever.

I'll soon be past caring tbh
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gunnercp wrote: »
    It was only 45k ish on if cuadrado (according to futbin 60k was the lowest at the time. Prob only about the 10th player I would have bought today too.
    Huxx wrote: »

I'll soon be past caring tbh

not amount as in coins, but amount as in a lot of different bids..