OT - Love Island 2018

Comments

• Summer69
    1365 posts Professional
    I like green things
  • jpsblue
    4087 posts National Call-Up
    yeah so far doesn't have a patch on last years. i'm actually enjoying the australian one more which says a lot :D
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Eyal is so insecure
  • jpsblue
    4087 posts National Call-Up
    so why did Niall leave? bit strange they litrally only gave him about a minute before moving on with the show

so many rumours online atm (and no, don't use the world cup joke :D )
  • RBailss
    12254 posts Has That Special Something
    Its so scripted this year its unreal... Alex has that chat with Meg then goes upstairs with Jack.. Eyal takes Meg right under the stairs & starts kissing her then Alex starts to come downstairs :joy:
  • Denz
    2065 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2018
    RBailss wrote: »
    Its so scripted this year its unreal... Alex has that chat with Meg then goes upstairs with Jack.. Eyal takes Meg right under the stairs & starts kissing her then Alex starts to come downstairs :joy:

Not seen the show before this year but it is a bit over the top. Not sure it's really necessary, you could let them get on with it and I'm sure they would generate their own drama.
  • BrentfordFC
    12301 posts Has That Special Something
    Eyal has that swagger that you just wanna punch him. I hope alex chins him before dancing and singing one direction and steals his girl :trollface:
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4169 posts National Call-Up
    Eyal creeps me out. Type of bloke to follow a bird around a club all night after saying hello at the bar. Freak.
  • Argie8
    5858 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018

Is it though? Or just speculation . Cos I really doubt it's heavily scripted
  • RBailss
    12254 posts Has That Special Something
    Argie8 wrote: »

That's just me speculating but that last night looked so scripted!
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Argie8 wrote: »

That's just me speculating but that last night looked so scripted!

It's fairly scripted/contrived some of the conversations just don't feel natural. All of the girls sat in a circle and the topic of Brexit comes up, asked as an awkward question.

They clearly group everyone together for certain scenes

I wish they would just let them be
  • Keano
    13731 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    From what i hear they get told bits like... you're about to get a text so get your phones, or they get told to go outside (when a new arrival comes in the front) or vise versa, but a lot of the things you have to have be more real else it'd look like an episode of doctors with actors not really sure what they're on about.

Can't remember who did an interview but somene from last year did & they explained what went on & how much say/script the producers have on it etc.

For those who don't like or want to watch i but come in here to tell us not too, bore off, people will watch/do what they want, just don't enter this thread if you don't watch it, simple.
  • Knowlesdinho
    11191 posts Has That Special Something
    @RBailss have you been putting any bets on with your insider tips?
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Everyone voting to save Alex & Samira, yes? Good.
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Wish we could save Alex and Charlie instead and bin the two girls.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    SimmoEFC wrote: »

Couldn't agree more. I really wanted Eyal and Megan to be up, not a fan of either of them. Or Adam and Rosie.
  • aceofknaves73
    954 posts Professional
    SimmoEFC wrote: »

Yeah man, save the two guys.

I'm more swaying today / tonight that Megan is just playing Alex. I think she wants a crack with snakey Eyal and then to have alex as back up. I think some of the other boys are wising up to her too.

Eyal
    Megan
    Hayley

All can go for me like

• FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Wanna see Charlie pie Hayley off, so I want him to stay.

• Dinksy
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    will be a shame to lose Charlie, but its worth the sacrifice if it gets Hayley off our screens
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Dinksy wrote: »
    will be a shame to lose Charlie, but its worth the sacrifice if it gets Hayley off our screens

I want to see her go home by her self tho :D
  • Keano
    edited June 2018
    Please give us the twist of they only send one of each couple home, cause it seems the couples would send home Hayley over Charlie... & Alex/Samira would be 50/50 on who would get picked to go.

P.S. Eyal is unbearable, he's controlling, gives no breathing space & is everything he says he isn't on the show, think he's one I just can't wait to see go & see as people boo him & that.
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Samira also needs to gtfo
  • Dinksy
    Keano wrote: »
    Please give us the twist of they only send one of each couple home, cause it seems the couples would send home Hayley over Charlie... & Alex/Samira would be 50/50 on who would get picked to go.

P.S. Eyal is unbearable, he's controlling, gives no breathing space & is everything he says he isn't on the show, think he's one I just can't wait to see go & see as people boo him & that.

found it hilarious how Eyal went on about not caring about being friends with all the boys, and was willing to step on their toes etc, and then 5 mins later he's 'fuming' because Adam and Charlie had done something behind his back, acting like he's entitled to loyalty but everyone else isn't
  • Hicksy2011
    13279 posts Has That Special Something
    Be gone vile woman
  • Dinksy
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »
    Samira also needs to gtfo

mate calm down. She's just waiting for her 'type' to walk through the door :smirk:
  • Keano
    Dinksy wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »

found it hilarious how Eyal went on about not caring about being friends with all the boys, and was willing to step on their toes etc, and then 5 mins later he's 'fuming' because Adam and Charlie had done something behind his back, acting like he's entitled to loyalty but everyone else isn't

Anytime Alex went to speak to Megan he suddenly was straight over and said in that room (the one alone they do), that sometimes cblocking will happen in these situations all smiling & smirking & whatnot, then the kiss i'm sorry but he was right next to Alex, they knew he was there. Eyal just looks like a proper full on, controlling, cringey, beg of a man who thinks saying you have morals means it's true. Blokes been the snake of the Villa & then tried to turn it on Alex & the boys for having his back & trying to let it be a fair game.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Discovered Eyal went to my old University which doesn't surprise me. Can imagine him on Bournemouth beach at 2am sitting round a fire with some weed and his weird hippy pals playing the guitar. Geezer needs a reality check and I would thoroughly enjoy watching one of the lads deck him.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Eyal is just an awful person, how can he contradict himself in the such a short space of time
  • Dinksy
    Discovered Eyal went to my old University which doesn't surprise me. Can imagine him on Bournemouth beach at 2am sitting round a fire with some weed and his weird hippy pals playing the guitar. Geezer needs a reality check and I would thoroughly enjoy watching one of the lads deck him.

• Keano
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    Eyal is just an awful person, how can he contradict himself in the such a short space of time

because nobody has spoke to people outside the villa that see whats being said... I'm thinking he won't get caught out untill either he gets put in a bottom 2 scenario (he was lucky tonight), or till they get a call from their parents & someone asks is there anyone to watch out for or to warn others about etc.