OT - Love Island 2018

Comments

• Ulook92
    13653 posts Has That Special Something
    Humma78 wrote: »
    Can't believe what I'm reading here ffs. No offense (well maybe a little) you lot sound like women, the way you are talking about this train wreck of a show.

You took the words out of my mouth. I weep for humanity.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Can't believe what I'm reading here ffs. No offense (well maybe a little) you lot sound like women, the way you are talking about this train wreck of a show.
    Ok
  • Humma78
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ulook92 wrote: »

I mean how is this show even considered entertaining? It's so sad how people are being stupefied systematically and just consider it entertainment.
  • Ulook92
    edited June 2018

I mean how is this show even considered entertaining? It's so sad how people are being stupefied systematically and just consider it entertainment.

Its the whole reality tv thing in general. I wont even get started, its things like this i could rant about for hours.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move

It’s funny
  • Humma78
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite

Its the whole reality tv thing in general. I wont even get started, its things like this i could rant about for hours.

Snap.
  • RBailss
    12444 posts Has That Special Something

Create your own thread ranting about reality TV, problem solved! :)
  • jpsblue
    4184 posts National Call-Up
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »
    They need to bring Theo back from last year.

lol i loved Theo. he would cause absolute carnage this year
  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    I wish there was more quality entertainment like only fools and horses on. Quality banter
  • Dinksy
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »
    They need to bring Theo back from last year.

Theo and Muggy Mike. We need some more alpha males/big dogs in there to spice things up
  • BrentfordFC
    12413 posts Has That Special Something

Snap.

He’s from Bradford. The closest thing he has to a tv is in a shop window :trollface:
  • Denz
    2125 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wish there was more quality entertainment like only fools and horses on. Quality banter

I started to watch love Island, for some reason it is a bit entertaining, clearly quite scripted but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

You can't compare it to stuff like only fools, it's absolutely OK to watch a bit of everything. I enjoy a lot of science documentaries also.

If you enjoy good banter check out red dwarf, you probably have already but the first few series of that especially is terrific.
  • RBailss
    The first few weeks are always a bit slow, then it starts to pick up!
  • Ulook92
    edited June 2018

Snap.

He’s from Bradford. The closest thing he has to a tv is in a shop window :trollface:

@BrentfordFC i sold my 18" black and white tv for a fiver bag init :trollface:
  • BrentfordFC
    12413 posts Has That Special Something

Snap.

@BrentfordFC i sold my 18" black and white tv for a fiver bag init :trollface:

:joy:
  • jenksiee123
    21906 posts Club Captain

Close your eyes and don't read the thread then? It's not rocket science
  • Argie8
    5890 posts Big Money Move
    People slating this show yet I bet they don't just sit at home watching educational documentaries all day trying to feel superior

Get off your high horses you plebs. It's a laugh
  • Hicksy2011
    13425 posts Has That Special Something
    Argie8 wrote: »
    People slating this show yet I bet they don't just sit at home watching educational documentaries all day trying to feel superior

• RBailss

RT
  • Knowlesdinho
    11382 posts Has That Special Something
    Summer69 wrote: »
    @Humma78 you should see how people behave in the transfer thread! ;) I saw 85 comments this morning, thought messi had signed for real madrid or something but it was just 85 comments about people arguing. This is probably the most chilled out thread on here!

Get your point though, but it keeps me entertained!

I don’t watch it, but I comment in this thread. It’s worth it just for @RBailss getting excited about his football fwiends insider gossip :joy:
  • Hicksy2011
    13425 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone on this forum does something stupid because at the end of the day watching blokes we've never met try and kick a sack of air into a net is all a bit pointless really isn't it
    Lighten up
  • Knowlesdinho

I pretty much do just watch documentaries so I’ll just get on this...

501b7012d4fe05a0ebfb081e3bf27e76.jpg
  • Ulook92
    edited June 2018
    Id take planet earth over this any day of the week.
  • RBailss

So would I tbh, doesn't mean I don't like watching this too
  • RBailss
    @Humma78 you should see how people behave in the transfer thread! ;) I saw 85 comments this morning, thought messi had signed for real madrid or something but it was just 85 comments about people arguing. This is probably the most chilled out thread on here!

I don’t watch it, but I comment in this thread. It’s worth it just for @RBailss getting excited about his football fwiends insider gossip :joy:

No more insider tips now, you brought this on yourself!
  • Knowlesdinho
    RBailss wrote: »

No more insider tips now, you brought this on yourself!

You can’t help yourself though :joy:
  • Argie8
    5890 posts Big Money Move

It's like comparing a greasy burger to a fancy Italian dish. Both delicious, but totally different. And one is made of absolute rubbish...doesn't make it any less enjoyable
  • Ulook92

It's like comparing a greasy burger to a fancy Italian dish. Both delicious, but totally different. And one is made of absolute rubbish...doesn't make it any less enjoyable

you mentioned documentaries :trollface:
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    Really not feeling it this year. Sat on the fence and slowly gravitating towards the 'not bothered, let's stop watching this ****' side. If Alex doesn't fly kick Eyal in to the pool tomorrow night I may give the rest of this season a miss.
  • jenksiee123
    21906 posts Club Captain
    Bit **** this so far really. Nothing really happening.