Argie8 wrote: »
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    coatsy wrote: »
    Megan was so incredibly attractive, yet so incredibly unattractive at the same time.

Did you end up watching it in the end? I don't think she's as bad as made out to be. Not a horrible person

yh she's worse

Nah, she's not a vindictive person, just dumb and a bit dull

She acts all innocent and shy like having someone like her and pay attention to her is a first for her. Yet her job was a stripper or whatever it was, she's so fake and only beaten on stupidity by Hayley because she actually has no brain

Did you see what she looked like before? Not great at all. She's spent 25k to try make her look good so people will like her and she'll feel good about herself...yet people seem to hate her for it. think she's still got the mentality of an ugly bird who's only just turned hot so still can't believe it. I used to be with a girl like that, weird af . Most girls make no sense though tbf

Yes and she really wasn't ugly at all. She worked as a stripper/dancer and you're not one of those if you're ugly, she knows she's hot but acts all different because she's fake as hell

You rate her before?Screen-Shot-2018-07-05-at-103436.png :|

She became a stripper after the surgery. There's pictures of her at work online. Dont think id be allowed to post them here

Shes ugly on both pics, I would kick my dog of here for and after
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Megan was so incredibly attractive, yet so incredibly unattractive at the same time.

Did you end up watching it in the end? I don't think she's as bad as made out to be. Not a horrible person

yh she's worse

She acts all innocent and shy like having someone like her and pay attention to her is a first for her. Yet her job was a stripper or whatever it was, she's so fake and only beaten on stupidity by Hayley because she actually has no brain

Did you see what she looked like before? Not great at all. She's spent 25k to try make her look good so people will like her and she'll feel good about herself...yet people seem to hate her for it. think she's still got the mentality of an ugly bird who's only just turned hot so still can't believe it. I used to be with a girl like that, weird af . Most girls make no sense though tbf

Yes and she really wasn't ugly at all. She worked as a stripper/dancer and you're not one of those if you're ugly, she knows she's hot but acts all different because she's fake as hell

She became a stripper after the surgery. There's pictures of her at work online. Dont think id be allowed to post them here

We aren’t all Dutch gods
  • Choepiechakie
    31568 posts National Team Captain

yh she's worse

We aren’t all Dutch gods

I mean that are your words, cheers for the compliment
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move

yh she's worse

We aren’t all Dutch gods

I mean that are your words, cheers for the compliment

Of course, that is what I think of you
  • Argie8
    5819 posts Big Money Move

yh she's worse

You would drink her dirty bath water like it's the elixir of life
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain

yh she's worse

GLUGGITY
  • Choepiechakie
    31568 posts National Team Captain

yh she's worse

Youve got some weird fetish
  • Keano
    13418 posts Has That Special Something

yh she's worse

Youve got some weird fetish

You're the one doing it :trollface:
  • Keano
    13418 posts Has That Special Something
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »

I know he'll have club appearances to do & herbal teas & protein to sell, but is he available on Tues-Wed evenings & Sat/Sundays?? if so please contact Jose Mourinho, thanks.
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Anyone watched true love or true lies.
  • jpsblue
    3942 posts National Call-Up
    anyone watching celeb big brother? jermaine pennant has a wife right, and he's sending love notes to a 21 year old model :D
  • Scutch
    11131 posts Has That Special Something
    The Aussie version is on Sky at the moment. Can download on demand. Was supposed to be good.
  • jpsblue
    Scutch wrote: »
    The Aussie version is on Sky at the moment. Can download on demand. Was supposed to be good.

@Scutch love island you mean? im in aus and yeah, the aussie love island had so much more **** drama than the UK one :D
  • Scutch
    11131 posts Has That Special Something
    jpsblue wrote: »

@Scutch love island you mean? im in aus and yeah, the aussie love island had so much more **** drama than the UK one :D

Just watching first couple of episodes. That Erin seems like a right filthy mare.
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Struggling to watch it tbh.
  • jpsblue
    jpsblue wrote: »

Just watching first couple of episodes. That Erin seems like a right filthy mare.

just wait till he starts blowing up later on in the series.
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional

yh she's worse

Prefer her before.

Has a randy librarian look. Now she is just generic looking hooker.
  • Tornado31619
    16957 posts World Class
    Alex has signed up for the next series of Celebs Gone Dating
  • Hicksy2011
    13102 posts Has That Special Something
    I wont be watching it then
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4141 posts National Call-Up
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I wont be watching it then

Nor me. Bloke was grating on me so badly towards the end of Love Island. I used to love CGD but Eden's gone now and the lineup looks awful.