Comments

• RBailss
    13861 posts Has That Special Something
    Hope it all boots off tonight!!
  • Keano
    16423 posts World Class
    SebCFC123 wrote: »

Don’t understand why you’d fake being this braindead

Joey Essex hasn't done so bad off of it.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Dinksy wrote: »
    the more screen time you get by saying outlandish things = more exposure = more followers on social media

Would work If she had anything actually likeable about her
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Everytime Eyal speaks I get triggered.
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Decent episode tbh
  • Keano
    16423 posts World Class
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »

• aceofknaves73
    975 posts Professional
    Keano wrote: »
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »

HAHAHA - me too mate
  • Dinksy
    2195 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alex got no chance pulling 1 of those new girls
  • Keano
    16423 posts World Class

Thinking Adam is going to jump boats now he's got his end away & keeps saying one of them is his type.
  • SebCFC123

Thinking Adam is going to jump boats now he's got his end away & keeps saying one of them is his type.

Definitely happening, he just can’t help himself ffs
  • Dinksy
    2195 posts Fans' Favourite

wouldn't be surprised if Wes is tempted as well. Just get that feeling that him and Laura just aren't very solid
  • Keano
    16423 posts World Class
    SebCFC123 wrote: »

Definitely happening, he just can’t help himself ffs

wouldn't be surprised if Wes is tempted as well. Just get that feeling that him and Laura just aren't very solid

To be fair Wes & laura both said nothing has tested them so far, & Wes said it to the women so that could be an indicator he's up for seeing what happens etc.
  • Argie8
    6238 posts Big Money Move

100%. Fella can't help himself :joy:

Rosie is gonna go sickkkkkkk
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    Wouldn't be surprised if Rosie walks away after Adam inevitably jumps ship. He's using the exact same speech he used before jumping from Kendall to Rosie. 'Coupled up doesn't mean in a relationship'. Worst type of bloke going and if I were Kendall/Rosie's Dad I'd be waiting at the airport for the big Geordie ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to return so I could have a nice gentle word.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Wouldn't be surprised if Rosie walks away after Adam inevitably jumps ship. He's using the exact same speech he used before jumping from Kendall to Rosie. 'Coupled up doesn't mean in a relationship'. Worst type of bloke going and if I were Kendall/Rosie's Dad I'd be waiting at the airport for the big Geordie **** to return so I could have a nice gentle word.
    Adam doesn't give a toss about anyone but himself, if girls can't see what guys like that are like then they'll learn the hard way.
  • Humma78
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doh are you lot really expecting loyalty from a bunch of male and female tarts who are on national TV shamelessly conducting their private lives for all to see. I'm literally lost for words!
  • Keano
    16423 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    Humma78 wrote: »
    Doh are you lot really expecting loyalty from a bunch of male and female tarts who are on national TV shamelessly conducting their private lives for all to see. I'm literally lost for words!

Stop acting like you're above this. If you don't like it simply don't watch or comment in here, as this is for people watching it & discussing it. Not those that claim to not like it, yet will comment in here at every opportunity.
  • SebCFC123

How is it on your high horse, just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you absolute weirdo
  • BrentfordFC
    13416 posts Has That Special Something

Of course we are. And we hope they pay their taxes to the queen and doesn’t involve in no legal activity like 100% of the British population too.
  • Argie8
    edited June 2018

Shamelessly lol go back to sleep granddad
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move

amazing isn't it. they're discussing it as if the people on this show are regular people and not fame-hungry morons.
  • Denz
    2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2018
    I'm watching it, been quite entertaining and for half hour or so its a bit if light hearted entertainment, doesn't need to be more.

I'd be surprised though if any of them genuinely go in for love and more so if they actually find it. I assumed it was like a free lads holiday more than anything.

Rosie talking about where her and Adam are was cringe, particularly when he's planning his move on. They all know it's a game.

Thing I don't like is the level of scripting involved, the producers can influence events enough with games, new people etc without needing more. Surely that many young sexually charged, fame hungry people wanting to win 50k would generate enough drama by themselves without the obvious prodding from off camera.

And Alex? Wtf is he doing there, just seems so far removed from the rest of them.
  • Keano
    16423 posts World Class
    :tired_face: amount of guys spending there time coming in this thread to slate it or the people watching it, must have an entertaining life to be coming in threads just to moan about things they don't supposedly watch anyway :trollface:

@Denz

This year I'm struggling to see many real couples that I could see lasting outside or that're strong imo but the past few years they've had couples that've lasted a year, or that're still together now.

Alex is diff to the rest, last year they had a girl who went to third world countries to do work & whatnot, she eventually found a bloke & they're still together now from what I hear so it could happen for him, but yeah the others are different to him & so it'd take throwing someone likeminded in there.
  • Summer69
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    still laughing at rosies 'this is for all the girls who have ever been played' speech, then jumped straight back into bed with him and thinks they havea future. All the guys are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ themselves about adam and are quite open about it.
    Hes quite arrogant about how everytime a new girl comes in they fancy him however he has been right each time.
    Alex wont find anyone in there and the type of girl who does go in there will only couple up to him for a chance at 50k and to be fair they would do a lot for 50k
  • Hicksy2011
    16448 posts World Class
    This Adam bloke is a legend
  • Summer69
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    This Adam bloke is a legend

show would be a lot more boring without him. everytime he just pies a girl off and goes after a new one., Everyones sitting there like surely he wont and surely the girl wont fall for it and that's exactly what happens
  • Argie8
    Denz wrote: »
    I'm watching it, been quite entertaining and for half hour or so its a bit if light hearted entertainment, doesn't need to be more.

I'd be surprised though if any of them genuinely go in for love and more so if they actually find it. I assumed it was like a free lads holiday more than anything.

Rosie talking about where her and Adam are was cringe, particularly when he's planning his move on. They all know it's a game.

Thing I don't like is the level of scripting involved, the producers can influence events enough with games, new people etc without needing more. Surely that many young sexually charged, fame hungry people wanting to win 50k would generate enough drama by themselves without the obvious prodding from off camera.

And Alex? Wtf is he doing there, just seems so far removed from the rest of them.

think the amount of scripting is overhyped tbh
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain
    That Georgia is doing my head in now. Way too over the top and her accent makes it worse.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14478 posts Moderator
    I was doing some work and after sun came on in the back ground. I watch the main show though!

Jack and Danni were in an interview and Jack let slip that Alex had had a ‘cheeky kiss’ with someone.

Was clear he’d made a big mistake in slipping the info based on the reaction.

Guessing one of the new girls? Would be a safe bet to jump in with Alex tbf