OT - Love Island 2018

Comments

• Argie8
    6238 posts Big Money Move
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Missed tonights, give me a TLDR please

The Charlie and Harley argument while staring at the camera was fantastic :D

Forgot about this :joy: I ended up liking Charlie a fair bit by the end. I reckon they'll probably bring him back In a few weeks like they did last year
  • aceofknaves73
    975 posts Professional
    Argie8 wrote: »

Forgot about this :joy: I ended up liking Charlie a fair bit by the end. I reckon they'll probably bring him back In a few weeks like they did last year

I think this as well mate.

I wonder if they do the two villa thing this year - thought it was amazing last year
  • Dinksy
    2195 posts Fans' Favourite
    I beg for a crossover with Love Island Australia, cant see it happening though
  • BrentfordFC
    13419 posts Has That Special Something
    Feel for Charlie tbh. But they had to keep Megan in so alex gets his shot. Gwan alex mert
  • Keano
    16424 posts World Class
    Feel for Charlie tbh. But they had to keep Megan in so alex gets his shot. Gwan alex mert

Going off Megan & don't think she's as into Alex as she was, but she'll soon realise Eyal is a muppet.
  • BrentfordFC
    Keano wrote: »

Going off Megan & don't think she's as into Alex as she was, but she'll soon realise Eyal is a muppet.

That is true. Still think wes has a chance to win it though tbh.
  • Argie8
    Wes has grown on me a lot. He's a sound fella. I like him and Laura as a couple. Reckon they're Both about 5 years older than they claim though :joy:
  • Keano
    16424 posts World Class
    Keano wrote: »

That is true. Still think wes has a chance to win it though tbh.

I like Wes, prob my favourite guy along with Jack Think he'd have to couple up with someone with a bit more of a personality to be in with a chance of winning though, they're certainly a stronger couple but I can't see any of the current couples beating Dani & Jack unless Alex finds love soon.
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Argie8 wrote: »

I think this as well mate.

I wonder if they do the two villa thing this year - thought it was amazing last year

Caused absolute scenes last year
  • Dinksy
    if you could put one footballer in the villa, who would you choose? I think I would go for Vardy (if he wasn't married ofc). Would create some great scenes I feel
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Cristiano Ronaldo
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    John Terry
  • BrentfordFC
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    John Terry

this so he can steal ya missus
  • Dinksy
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    John Terry

there would be quite a bit of an age gap with him :lol: Well, expect Laura of course :trollface:
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    :D
  • Dinksy
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ went overboard in Love Island Australia last episode, christ. Lets get some of that drama in the UK version please :grimace:
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Dinksy wrote: »
    **** went overboard in Love Island Australia last episode, christ. Lets get some of that drama in the UK version please :grimace:

Lol I just watched it on yt, wish someone would do the same to eyal
  • Denz
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    How long does it go on for? Is it possible by the end most people in there won't be the ones that started?
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move
    i dont watch this rubbish for the same reason i dont eat rubbish food.
  • SebCFC123

It doesn’t taste nice?
  • Dinksy
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    **** went overboard in Love Island Australia last episode, christ. Lets get some of that drama in the UK version please :grimace:

Lol I just watched it on yt, wish someone would do the same to eyal

love how they just say it straight to peoples faces without caring. in the uk version they just seem to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about people behind their backs. Imagine Alex just going up to Eyal and actually saying what we all think of him, would be class
  • Humma78
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    Modern masculinity is doomed!
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move

It doesn’t taste nice?

pizza is nice, but bad for you.

love island is probably entertaining, but bad for you.
  • Dinksy
    edited June 2018
    Humma78 wrote: »
    Modern masculinity is doomed!

masculinity has been drummed out of young boys for a long time now.
  • BrentfordFC

It doesn’t taste nice?

pizza is nice, but bad for you.

love island is probably entertaining, but bad for you.

So is breathing while walking in a heavy polluted area. We still have to do it :trollface:
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Denz wrote: »
    How long does it go on for? Is it possible by the end most people in there won't be the ones that started?

2 months
  • Argie8
    Denz wrote: »

2 months. And yeah it's possible
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional

When the chick said. 'I can say anything I like in the moment' lmao
  • SebCFC123

Don’t understand why you’d fake being this braindead
  • Dinksy
    the more screen time you get by saying outlandish things = more exposure = more followers on social media