OT - Love Island 2018

Comments

• SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    Eyal is just an awful person, how can he contradict himself in the such a short space of time

because nobody has spoke to people outside the villa that see whats being said... I'm thinking he won't get caught out untill either he gets put in a bottom 2 scenario (he was lucky tonight), or till they get a call from their parents & someone asks is there anyone to watch out for or to warn others about etc.

Doesn’t seem like too many in there like him tbh, he’s the only one who’s caused conflict between the boys
  • Keano
    16426 posts World Class
    Eyal is just an awful person, how can he contradict himself in the such a short space of time

because nobody has spoke to people outside the villa that see whats being said... I'm thinking he won't get caught out untill either he gets put in a bottom 2 scenario (he was lucky tonight), or till they get a call from their parents & someone asks is there anyone to watch out for or to warn others about etc.

Doesn’t seem like too many in there like him tbh, he’s the only one who’s caused conflict between the boys

Oh 100%, but fi that was me i'd be voting out the people I don't like because that'll make the group as a whole better off, screw who's most compatible, they throw more people in so that others can find someone else, so that solves that problem, but having someone you can't stand or annoys you in a villa 24/7 would be too much. Eyal is the kind of guy to send snapchats & facetime himself crying begging you not to leave him before turning up at your door with a ukulele playing a love song against a tree.
  • jpsblue
    5319 posts Big Money Move
    alex and samira better ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stay. vote for them lads
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4248 posts National Call-Up

Oh 100%, but fi that was me i'd be voting out the people I don't like because that'll make the group as a whole better off, screw who's most compatible, they throw more people in so that others can find someone else, so that solves that problem, but having someone you can't stand or annoys you in a villa 24/7 would be too much. Eyal is the kind of guy to send snapchats & facetime himself crying begging you not to leave him before turning up at your door with a ukulele playing a love song against a tree.

I actually know a girl who was with him for a while a couple of years back, and she said he was incredibly clingy and she struggled to get rid of him :joy:
  • Keano
    16426 posts World Class

I actually know a girl who was with him for a while a couple of years back, and she said he was incredibly clingy and she struggled to get rid of him :joy:

Poor girl, prob needs some therapy or some crap. Megan should've gone with Adam, Eyal would've been going home tomorrow with Samira.
  • RBailss
    13861 posts Has That Special Something
    @RBailss have you been putting any bets on with your insider tips?

They've took most of the markets down mate! @Knowlesdinho
  • RBailss
    I wish we could vote off Hayley & Samira tbh... Feel a bit sorry on Charlie being stuck with her, he seems like a decent guy too.
  • Argie8
    6240 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Don't actually dislike Eyal as much as most. Yes, he was being a hypocrite but I think most would be annoyed in his situation. If Adam had his pals trying to set up Alex with Rosie he'd have been fuming and so would anyone else. Love island is gonna mess with your head so I don't blame anyone for going loopy in there. Do think Eyal was a bit of a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for kissing Megan right in front of Alex though

Also, Hayley was being a complete moron with Charlie when discussing who they'd nominate. She's completely braindead
  • SebCFC123
    edited June 2018
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Don't actually dislike Eyal as much as most. Yes, he was being a hypocrite but I think most would be annoyed in his situation. If Adam had his pals trying to set up Alex with Rosie he'd have been fuming and so would anyone else. Love island is gonna mess with your head so I don't blame anyone for going loopy in there. Do think Eyal was a bit of a **** for kissing Megan right in front of Alex though

Also, Hayley was being a complete moron with Charlie when discussing who they'd nominate. She's completely braindead
    every time Alex tried to talk to Megan eyal always turned up tho, only way for Alex to speak to her.

and eyal saying he'd be cool with letting Alex speak to her is bs, hes so insecure he wouldn't let him anywhere near
  • Keano
    16426 posts World Class
    Don't actually dislike Eyal as much as most. Yes, he was being a hypocrite but I think most would be annoyed in his situation. If Adam had his pals trying to set up Alex with Rosie he'd have been fuming and so would anyone else. Love island is gonna mess with your head so I don't blame anyone for going loopy in there. Do think Eyal was a bit of a **** for kissing Megan right in front of Alex though

every time Alex tried to talk to Megan eyal always turned up tho, only way for Alex to speak to her.

and eyal saying he'd be cool with letting Alex speak to her is bs, hes so insecure he wouldn't let him anywhere near

This. because although I don't think Eyal is all that, looks wise the girls seemed to prefer him to Alex, Alex is one of them... the more you talk tothem or are around them, the more they grow on you kind of guys. Eyal always randomly turned up as Alex & megan sat down to chat etc, but then he was happy for them to chat? So why intervene?

Lets not forget the fact he's mentioned in the interview bit that there's always going to end up being some ****blocking between the two, which wasn't the case, only Eyal was doing that.
  • Argie8

Yep, I'm not disagreeing , which is why I thought Eyal was being a hypocrite as even though he claimed he'd have been fine with it his actions had proved otherwise

...but I think any other guy would still have been pisse d had their mates been trying to set up another guy with the girl you fancy. I get why Eyal was mad but I also don't think Adam and Charlie were being twa ts by helping Alex to talk to Megan.

Personally, I hope Alex finds someone else, as Megan is just messing him about.
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Anyone seen megan on ****Hub lol
  • jpsblue
    edited June 2018
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »

link

link

LINK US

@FUTRocky77
  • SebCFC123

I saw a vid on twitter from her stripper days but that’s all lol
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    jpsblue wrote: »

link

link

LINK US

@FUTRocky77

Just search Megan Barton-Hanson and you'll find it, it's nothing too interesting :joy:
  • jpsblue

link

link

LINK US

@FUTRocky77

Just search Megan Barton-Hanson and you'll find it, it's nothing too interesting :joy:

just saw it haha. can pretty much just see her breast in full flow

i was hoping for a sex tape ffs
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional

link

link

LINK US

@FUTRocky77

just saw it haha. can pretty much just see her breast in full flow

i was hoping for a sex tape ffs

It was a sex tape would have been everywhere mate haha
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    RIP Rosie with Zara coming in :D:D
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Adam's head will definitely be turned by the two new birds.

Gutted for Charlie, he was a very honest, nice bloke. But, worth it just to get rid of Hayley. Next to go - Eyal. Please. Creep.
  • aceofknaves73
    975 posts Professional
    Aye those two new lasses will spice it up a bit!

Well done lads for voting for alex :)
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    @RBailss

How do i apply for next years show? :trollface:
  • Dinksy
    2195 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think its time to pull Alex out. He's got no chance in there I feel
  • Keano
    16426 posts World Class
    Dinksy wrote: »

See this is part of the problem I have with this show, they throw in girls/guys that're mostly the type that do gym, or are all about looks without any substance, you can't thne throw in a guy who's maybe a little less attractive to women, but who's a doctor, has substance & stuff behind him & expect him to do well with people that're pretty much like that Dom & Jess in that they just want to make the most of it to then sell teeth whitening kits & end up in Ok magazine for the next year.
  • RBailss
    Missed tonights, give me a TLDR please
  • Dinksy
    2195 posts Fans' Favourite

See this is part of the problem I have with this show, they throw in girls/guys that're mostly the type that do gym, or are all about looks without any substance, you can't thne throw in a guy who's maybe a little less attractive to women, but who's a doctor, has substance & stuff behind him & expect him to do well with people that're pretty much like that Dom & Jess in that they just want to make the most of it to then sell teeth whitening kits & end up in Ok magazine for the next year.

yeah I agree. Every time they chuck new girls in, you just know they wont put in someone that would suit Alex, because its likely that wouldn't provide entertaining TV. Therefore there's hardly any point in having him, and even if a girl did come in and match up with him, and have the same sort of personality as Alex, it would just be boring tele to watch tbh. Dunno why the producers decided to try with him this year, the best Love Island moments are always provided by people like Dom and Jess, people who want to steal the limelight .
  • Keano
    16426 posts World Class
    RBailss wrote: »

Megan kept talking rubbish about that georgia, all the girls kept saying she's attention seeking (she jumped in the pool just as they were saying it, to which the boys jumped in after which the girls didn't seem to like). Charlie & hayley went. Jack & Dani were on about being a future couple. Don't remember seeing Eyal too much which made for a great episode.
  • RBailss

Megan kept talking rubbish about that georgia, all the girls kept saying she's attention seeking (she jumped in the pool just as they were saying it, to which the boys jumped in after which the girls didn't seem to like). Charlie & hayley went. Jack & Dani were on about being a future couple. Don't remember seeing Eyal too much which made for a great episode.

Sounded like watching the WC and a few beers was the better choice!
  • Keano
    16426 posts World Class

Sounded like watching the WC and a few beers was the better choice!

100% Love Island gets recorded if I'm behind on the WC last game.
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional

The Charlie and Harley argument while staring at the camera was fantastic :D
  • Argie8

yeah I agree. Every time they chuck new girls in, you just know they wont put in someone that would suit Alex, because its likely that wouldn't provide entertaining TV. Therefore there's hardly any point in having him, and even if a girl did come in and match up with him, and have the same sort of personality as Alex, it would just be boring tele to watch tbh. Dunno why the producers decided to try with him this year, the best Love Island moments are always provided by people like Dom and Jess, people who want to steal the limelight .

Happens every year. Last year they had Camilla. It's good to see a variety of characters in there. If they throw in a load of girls like they did last year he will find someone like Camilla did