Any Legend Keeper actually worth it?

uhMaZiiNq
11625 posts Has That Special Something
Or should I just get tots Zoet for a fraction of the cost? Of course trying to accommodate De Ligt

Comments

• Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    Yes - 89 Van Der Sar is my favourite keeper on the entire game
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31889 posts National Team Captain
    edited June 2018
    VDS the best of the bunch from my experience.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Tbh you could probably get away with NIF Zoet :joy:
  • uhMaZiiNq

Any one in particular?
  • Sean2On
    1142 posts Professional
    Never.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31889 posts National Team Captain

Any one in particular?

Prime
  • uhMaZiiNq

Any one in particular?

Prime

Sbc is 200k from scratch it seems and could take some off that with RVP and Schwein + 100k value in packs back even though that probably translates back to 20-30k but might not be a terrible idea to commit to a keeper that links with everyone. In the process of making my final team and of course tomorrow's SBC could drastically change the plans but as of now getting De Ligt in seems the best option
  • toonbalmy
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    I liked prime pete he was ridcoulous at times
  • jdros
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still use prime VDS and used prime Pete for quite a while a few months ago. I think VDS is better and really doesn’t make many mistakes, Pete was awful for me at first but I wound up really liking him.

If you pull a TOTS card in the packs, could be worth doing I guess?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    jdros wrote: »
    Still use prime VDS and used prime Pete for quite a while a few months ago. I think VDS is better and really doesn’t make many mistakes, Pete was awful for me at first but I wound up really liking him.

Of course but pack luck is not something to be relied on lol the tots are in packs until Friday though correct?
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Had baby VDS a while back and he was pretty solid. Was actually surprised how decent he was.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3373 posts National Call-Up
    Prime VDS has 400 games for me. Beast
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Looking at everything and like I said things could change tomorrow after the sbc but as of now I could do prime VDS and assume I get nothing from the packs and would be left with maybe 50k for my last midfield spot (which is a sub to start the game so can be anybody) which should be plenty to get somebody capable. Seems the consensus is that VDS is the way to go though if I do go legend so thanks to everyone who put forth input. Hell if the tots I get tomorrow is somebody stupid like Naldo that will cut the cost even further and make the decision easier but not hoping for that outcome
  • jdros
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite

Of course but pack luck is not something to be relied on lol the tots are in packs until Friday though correct?

I wouldnt rely on it...that’s just a factor. After this week, what card could even come out that would be worth anything? If you think the packs have a value, their value will likely never be higher.
  • uhMaZiiNq

I wouldnt rely on it...that’s just a factor. After this week, what card could even come out that would be worth anything? If you think the packs have a value, their value will likely never be higher.

Yeah if I'm gonna do it it's gonna be this week for sure just need to see what happens tomorrow first
  • Danic123
    2486 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Schmichael was great for me, but there’s far better out there than the legend keepers now. Not worth it.