The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Ultimate TOTS sbc worth doing?

Comments

• Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got Hummels.... To say I'm disappointed is an understatement
  • Professor
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    Depends on your team. If Fernandinho is in your starting 11 I wouldn't do it but if not then I would consider.

Also is he untradable? If not then probably sell him and buy 2 cheaper TOts to throw in. I've done all the Tots SBC and only got one player that is top tier.
  • bossie84
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    BL86 wrote: »
    I’ll be doing it by trading in De Ligt and Hummels.. both that will never get in my first 11. Gamble is worth it imo

don't know what you playing but the ligt is something else mate. used him for fun just to try him out and 10 games later i replaced toty ramos with him. absolute beast
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    bossie84 wrote: »
    BL86 wrote: »
    I’ll be doing it by trading in De Ligt and Hummels.. both that will never get in my first 11. Gamble is worth it imo

don't know what you playing but the ligt is something else mate. used him for fun just to try him out and 10 games later i replaced toty ramos with him. absolute beast

Interesting to hear that you rate him so highly, I just can’t bear red lines or to break up my team to make him fit. Swapping him for TOTY Ramos is a big statement though.. I’m surprised.
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ya also deciding. Will have to give up matic and mane
  • Boysie91
    9987 posts Has That Special Something
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    Ya also deciding. Will have to give up matic and mane

Not worth the risk
  • Numlocked_
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Gomis who I would like to use, but all the others I wanna keep; So I think I'll pass for now and wait untill the repeatable TOTS SBC drops in perhaps...
  • HullCity1904
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got immobile, my mate got ronaldo.

Honestly i think it's worth it but depends on your situation. I have loads of blues I can throw in it because I'll never use them (isco, verrati, keita, de ligt, marquinhos) It's easier for me

Depends on your coin and squad situation
  • Nervous_Nick
    6078 posts Big Money Move
    Do it, it’s fun...i’ll use Oblak and filipe luis (great chem too :D )
  • Mr. Soper
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    how do people only have one tots I have like 6 to burn from winning the DKOs
  • Carlitouus
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got tots hummels really disappointed l gave up TOTS Icardi who was nothing but a rage quit tool for the enemy smdh...
  • Sterve
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I tried to use my red monthly tots and couldnt. Was this the case for anyone else? Seems pretty stink if so.
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would never risk players in my starting 11 on a sbc. I ended up with Ramos who’s a decent pull but doesn’t fit in my prem side. Maybe I’ll have him in the bench
  • gdal73
    77 posts Park Captain
    Considering discarding TOTS Koulibally and Naldo both untradeables..... Only fear not to pack TOTS Rodriguez which I got on sunday....
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2018
    Sterve wrote: »
    I tried to use my red monthly tots and couldnt. Was this the case for anyone else? Seems pretty stink if so.

Yeah cant use them, daft that innit
  • Blackbird10
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Got Koulibaly, who I actually wanted as I have a Calcio A back line. Gave up untradeable Masiello and Torreira.
  • nightcrawler
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've got Lewandowski who does not fit in my team. Do I use him or De Ligt in the next sbc? Is De Ligt worth keeping? The other tots I will use is Marquinhos.
  • Andyh60
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    like me with savic, dont really want to put him in so have brought 2 cheapish ones instead.
  • Arsenik365
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Few weeks ago, I throw in TOTS 93 Aspas in, and get TOTS goalkeeper Adan. !!!!@%%
  • Ishibum
    13329 posts Has That Special Something
    firing in Pavlova and either Falcao or Naldo today
  • Rucci
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    no risk here godin and luis